Were You Listening To the Dude's Story?
- I'm Roy Preston, one of the owners of The Little Lebowski Shop.
- The Little Lebowski Shop has survived the Great Recession and Hurricane Sandy. Sadly, the Winter of 2014 has slowed down business to a point where the store might not make it to Spring. The recent spate of bad weather has left us well short of our February rent. By hosting this kick starter campaign we are hoping to raise the money needed to pay that rent.
- L.L.S. wants to continue being the world's only store dedicated to Achievers everywhere. So please help us with a small donation. Anything you can contribute will make a big difference.
You're a Lebowski, I'm a Lebowski, That's Terrific. I'm Very Busy, So What Can I do For You?
- L.L.S. needs to raise $1800.00 by the Tenth of February. The money is going to pay the rent for this month.
- L.L.S. will be giving away Lebowski T-shirts, store gift certificates and autographed books. In addition your name will be included on a thank-you note, which is to be placed in our store window and on our Facebook page.
- Whatever amount we raise will go towards paying our February rent.
It's Good Knowing He's Out There.
Over the last four years it's been an honor and a privilege to serve all of you, in my bathrobe, each day. Your donation will allow the Little Lebowski Shop to stay current on its rent payments and survive until Spring, when business typically picks up again after the holidays and winter.
Ah, Fuck It.
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- If you can't make a donation, please share this kick starter campaign with your friends.
- Remember to use the Indiegogo share tools.