To read updates about our drive fund replacement wagons for Phoenix Children's Hospital -- such as new perks, blog posts and more -- see the updates tab above.
More Fun Than Wheelchairs!
At Phoenix Children's Hospital, our patients are fighters! But they're still kids, and we do our best to make their time in the hospital as stress-free as possible. Everything we do is with kids in mind – even how they get around.
We use wagons throughout the hospital to transport children to our playrooms, appointments, cafeteria and other locations around the hospital. Wheelchairs are sometimes too large for our very smallest patients, making the wagons fun as well as functional.
Unfortunately, some of our Radio Flyer wagons have gone missing and we need to replace them for our patients!
We Need Your Help
Your donation will help us replace our missing wagons with Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagons (pictured below), so that one is available for all of our patients and families who need one.
- Any funds raised over our goal will benefit the Hospital's Hope Fund, which helps launch critical new programs, purchase essential equipment, conduct cutting-edge research, and more.
- If we don't meet our funding goal, then the money that has been raised will be used to purchase as many wagons as we can afford.
Every contribution to Phoenix Children's Hospital has a direct impact on our young patients. Donations from caring people like you make it possible for us to offer the very best medical specialists, cutting-edge technology, and family-friendly services without regard to the family's ability to pay.
How To Help
- Contribute today. Give generously to the fullest extent that you can. Go beyond "giving back". Invest in today, tomorrow, and hope.
- Spread the word! Ask your family, friends, and co-workers to help share our campaign on Indiegogo.
- Stay connected. Check back often as our story and campaign unfolds! Connect with the Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email or our website.
Volunteer. Interested in becoming a volunteer? At Phoenix Children’s Hospital, we provide our volunteers with specialized training at no cost to them.
Digital Donor Wall at the hospital: