Why Your Support Means So Much to Us
Requiem by John Rutter
. . . in memory of those who have gone before us.
Music of Stillness, Peace, and Hope by Michael John Trotta
. . . for peace and goodwill until everyone is free.
The Choir of Virginia Wesleyan College has been given an once in a lifetime opportunity to debut in Carnegie Hall. Two concerts will take place on Memorial Day weekend in 2014.
- 250 singers
- 50 member orchestra
- 2 concerts
- 1 opportunity of a lifetime
What We Need & What You Get
- To date the choir has raised 50% of the $75k needed to cover the cost of transportation food and lodging.
- Your contribution will not just help our choir financially but you are also making a dream come true for a group of young adults passionate about using their voice as an instrument of change in the world.
- We have some AMAZING perks when you contribute to making our lifetime opportunity come true. Here is a list of what you can get depending of how much you contribute. (see below for details)
- All the money that is raised will fund the trip. There will not be any money funded that will not go to making sure that this is the best experience for the choir.
"Nothing that I can do will change the structure of the universe. But maybe, by raising my voice I can help the greatest of all causes - goodwill among all and peace on earth." Albert Einstein
"This will be our reply to violence: to make music more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before."
Other Ways You Can Help
Anything you do to help us is greatly appreciated here are some other things you can do to support our tour.:
- Please tell people about this amazing opportunity that the Choir of Virginia Wesleyan College has. Ask them to help support also to make this lifetime opportunity come to fruition.
- Share this site! Use Facebook and Twitter to help us get the word out about what we are doing.
Thank you for your support. Every contribution is appreicatied.