Meet µPlayer -- an amazing, small, but tough, mobile audio player for all the audiobooks and albums lovers, that actually ROCKS!
µPlayer is planned to be released as a mobile application for iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows 8, Blackberry, Bada and other platforms.
I'm a passionate, mobile developer, with 15+ years of overall experience in software and web development. I want to create an outstanding, yet simple and easy to use mobile audio player, that will perfectly fit all the audiobooks and albums lovers needs.
- offer many features, that other audio players lacks,
- allow you to listen to many audiobooks or albums simultaneously,
- always remember, where you left each book or album, and resume there,
- be simple and powerful in the same time and translated into many languages,
available to many mobile platforms, incl. iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry and more.
By funding this project, you're supporting creation of an application, that will be (I hope) used by millions. And you're winning chance to make your name or logo visible to these millions.
In exchange for your contribution I'll offer:
- ad-free version to each supporter (supporting €1 or more),
- an access to an exclusive newsletter, distributed to supporters only (€5),
- access to source code or to an early beta product (€10).
You can also become an official supporter and get your name or logo placed in about-box of µPlayer (€25) or an official sponsor and get your name name or logo placed in the splash screen of application (€100, limited to three perks maximum).
If overall contribution will be much bigger, than excepted, supporters and sponsor will also receive an unique T-shirt with µPlayer logo and their logo or name on it.
Perks are inclusive, so for example an official sponsor receives also an access to source code, exclusive newsletter and ad-free version of µPlayer.
I need money mostly to pay developer fees in mobile apps markets. I've estimated, that $300 will be fine for this purpose (including taxes and fees), which is equivalent of aproximately €225.
Anything I raise above this sum will go for:
registering own domain for µPlayer,
- designing a cool-looking layout & logo,
making professional translation to many languages,
- some marketing campaign, to let people know, we're here,
- paying for some mobile developers or analytic tools and services,
...and a bit or more of developer's consultancy, to make app even better.
µPlayer will be released, even if I don't get even an euro. If I don't reach the goal, I'll also try to follow all plans and make µPlayer available to as many platforms as possible.
You can't contribute? But, you still can help!
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- Blog about this project, write an article or a review.
- Spread the word about µPlayer to your family, colleagues and friends.
- Use the Indiegogo share tools, to tell your Facebook, Twitter etc. friends about it.
I will appreciate any kind of support! Money isn't everything, that matters in this world... Thank you!
BTW: µPlayer has noting to do with uPlayer from us.com. See "Updates" tab for more details.