''The world was said to be rectangular, then it was said to be round but in the end it will be said to be triangular.'' Murat Saygıner
What is UniPrism ?
UniPrism is a 3D web browser application in which you can explore the internet within virtual spaces. A place in which you can interact with other users as well as your environment using your desktop computer, your tablet and your smart phone.
How Does it Work ?
Each user is given a free profile and a 3D character which they can edit to suit their identity. Then they can travel through several rooms designed with 3D computer software. Every room has its own purpose and theme. As a user you will be able to visit or host exhibitions, listen to music, watch videos and browse libraries.
Is there any example ?
Yes you can enter www.uniprism.com in order to visit an example space. Beware that this is only a showcase to illustrate how the application works. The project's full potential can only be achieved with your support.
What is the aim of the project ?
- To promote art by creating a space where artists can hold exhibitions.
- To integrate the application for mobile.
- To unify all social media and website accounts into one and only profile. A collaboration between Google, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Soundcloud, Vimeo, Wikipedia and many others will help in the expansion of the project. As each of them will have their own tool within the user interface of the 3D browser. Users will be able to chat within the virtual space.
- To be able to create a space where companies, brands, artists and public figures can advertise by creating their own rooms, stands and billboards within the museum.
- To collaborate with a virtual reality headset company such as the Oculus Rift in order to enhance the experience.
All received funds will be used to gather programmers and visual artists. With a proper team we will be able to build the first steps of the project.
Why choose UniPrism ?
Are you an artist willing to share your work without having to deal with a gallery ?
Are you tired of not being able to afford an exhibition budget ?
Are you willing to reach an international audience rather than a city ?
Do you want complete control over the presentation of your show ?
If the answer is yes than The UniPrism can be your host.
- An unlimited exhibition space that fits its purpose according to the artist's desire.
- International visitors who can meet and discuss about the works.
- A growing audience of the museum with each exhibition.
- No travelling for the visitor. No entry fee.
- No costs for printing, hanging works.
- Open every day and every hour.
- The artists can attend their own exhibition to give a speech.
''I see no vision of oneness in the current network of social services. We can all collaborate in order to integrate these tools into the user interface of a new browser. I believe this generation that has grown up with video games is ready to experience a new way of surfing the web. We are entering a new era and this is the future of internet browsing. 3D browsing has endless potential and I say we build it together. Let's build a home without borders, for all inhabitants of Earth. An enormous museum dedicated to the human kind. A temple with an art gallery, a university, a library, a shopping mall, all in one place, a place where we can unite, discover, express, communicate and share. The more support we have from you the more the project will be able to expand.''
About the creator :
Murat Saygıner is a visionary artist who works
in the fields of art photography and computer graphics, and is also known as a digital artist, filmmaker and
Born in Prague in 1989, Murat Saygıner studied in Paris during his childhood and graduated from Lycee Charles De Gaulle high school in Ankara. He got involved with photography in 2007 and won several international awards. In 2008 his works were selected for ''IPA BEST OF SHOW'' exhibition in New York. In 2010 he was awarded Emerging Talent of the Year in the Worldwide Photography Gala Awards. He published his first short film ''Ratio'' in 2013, his second film ''Volans'' and his third film ''Zodiac - Evolution'' in 2014.
Website : http://www.muratsayginer.com
Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/muratsayginerpage