A word from Executive Producer Luke Wilson:
EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS TWICE!!
Fifty years after the first American school shooting – When the worst in one man brought out the best in so many others…
TOWER is an independent documentary that presents the untold stories of the witnesses, survivors and heroes of the Tower shootings. Produced by Emmy-nominated filmmakers (University of Texas alums), award-winning Texas Monthly writer Pam Colloff, and Executive Producer Luke Wilson – TOWER has a great team behind it. Will you join us?
What We Need & What You Get
We need YOUR help to raise $50,000 so we can start production this Spring and complete twenty minutes of edited footage by June 01. The initial money is always the most difficult money to raise in an independent film, so your support at this point can really propel TOWER forward.
Check out the different perks and packages we’re offering – or take a pass on the perks and know that 100% of your support will go directly to our efforts.
Check out these unique perks!
This is an unforgettable story about the indomitable spirit of real people who showed incredible strength, courage and humanity in the face of danger.
We believe that we can change the way that day was remembered and give credit where it's due - to the people who stopped the attack and risked their lives to save strangers.
Please help us make that happen!
Other Ways You Can Help
- SHARE! Send this link to anyone you think would be interested.
- DONATE! Check out our list of fun perks for all donation levels. Encourage people in your social networks to donate too!
- BECOME A PRODUCER! Want to give more than the suggested perk amounts below? Want to get your name in our credits? Email us directly about opportunities to join our team at higher levels.
- LIKE our Facebook page and suggest it to others.
- SIGN UP for our mailing list!
- Help us spread the word via other social media outlets we're not (cool enough to know about yet.)
- Tell us about groups, organizations and individuals who you think would want to hear about this story. These could be student groups, Alumni groups, community groups, etc.