We're a highly rated podcast on iTunes that proudly prides itself on video content. Last year, we brought exclusive interviews with the Toonami crew, Steve Blum and the Toonami Panel in a quick and timely manner. We've been asked back but we want to do it bigger and better than before.
What We Need & What You Get
We need a better camera, and to do that, we're renting one from an outlet in Atlanta. Depending on how much we net will determine which camera we choose.
- The funding is going all to equipment, such as the camera body, lenses, batteries, tripods, audio equipment, etc.
- Our perks include coming onto our podcast and seeing a behind-the-scenes look of how we accomplish all this. Note: The behind-the-scenes perk is reliant on the funding reaching it's goal. If not reached, this will be replaced with something of equal value.
- The funds are going to equipment only. If we surpass our goal by a large margin, we can add more equipment to bring you better coverage.
Our panel video is important to us, because we know not all the Toonami fans in the world can make it to the convention in Atlanta. We want to bring (as we did last year) the best possible video to make you feel like you didn't miss a thing, from crowd reactions, to seeing the people behind the beloved TV block live.
Other Ways You Can Help
Please share this with your friends!
- Make some noise about this campaign.
- Use the share tools on this page to get the word out and let's make this MoMoCon, one to remember!