Hello, my name is Adel Elseri and I am the proud inventor of the "Tongue2Teeth", the world's first tongue-mounted toothbrush. I am a boilermaker by trade, but I've had a passion for oral hygiene for my entire life.
My campaign started when I found the need to brush my teeth, on-the-go, without actually having a toothbrush and toothpaste with me. I wanted it to be discreet and convenient because I knew that chewing gum and using mouthwash wouldn't have the same effect of physically cleaning my teeth, tongue and gums. The "T2T" is a "dispoable after one use" device, adding to its conveniency. Each unit has a coating on the inside that kills bacteria on the tongue, however, a toothpaste coating on the outside that whitens your teeth and protects your gums. With its unique packaging, the "T2T" has a hands-free exchange method which elimates any possibility of contamination.
By receiving your contributions, we will be able to finalize the "Tongue2Teeth" and make it an internationally renowned product. With your help, the "T2T" will allow people with physical disablities to regain their independance by brushing their own teeth.
What We Need & What You Get
We are aiming to raise around $100,000 to fund more research & development on the proper CSA/FDA material needed to perfect the "T2T". Currently, we have developped our first prototype with micro pyramids as the primary cleaning tool, we also have a second prototype in the works that uses bristles for the cleaning action. At this time, we have temporary packaging, that can be seen in the video above, that shows the concept of hands-free exchange, however, added funds will allow us to make our packaging even more convenient for the consumer.
The Advantages of Tongue 2 Teeth
- Disposable after one use
- Extremely convenient for on-the-go use
- Hands-free brushing
- Zero contamination
- Contacts your entire mouth
- Creates a healthy oral environment
- Giving independance to people with physical disabilities
What We've Accomplished So Far...
Since our first exposure on our local newspaper, the "Edmonton Journal", we have:
- Been published on the Huffington Post, the Montreal Gazette, MSN Now, Ripley's Believe It or Not and the Daily Mail
- Appeared on The Dragons' Den, Global TV Edmonton and CTV British Colombia
- Been invited to appear on The Today Show and on Anderson Cooper when we have finalized the product
- Went viral
Other Ways You Can Help
Just because you can’t contribute, that doesn’t mean that you can’t help:
- Follow us on Twitter (@Tongue2Teeth) and tweet away!
- Like and follow us on Facebook (T2T)
- Spread the message of the FRESH REVOLUTION!
- Find other ways to help people with physical disabilities regain their independance