1) What does the help consist of?
I want to go to Germany to get the education of a film director. At this very moment my German is not very good, so may be I’ll have to join university or school language courses. In order to get a national(student) visa I must render a bank statement of the locked bank account that must contain 8040€ (11000$ visa + 1000$ Fees = 12 000$). National(student) visa can be given if you are enrolled to university or if you go to attend language courses with the purpose of future studying at higher education institution of Germany.
2) My prehistory.
Everything started when I was 13 years old...
I watched the films like an "Alien", "Alien vs Predator", "Star Wars, "Exorcism" and many others for the first time. I talked to myself: “God, that’s wonderful, I can make films like these and even not worse”. These films impressed me greatly and it was the beginning, the genesis of my big dream...
I lived without parents for some time, so nobody could buy instruments and camera for me. When I was 14 y.o. I worked at building area, earned money for my life, instruments and video equipment. If there was some free time we gathered with friends, we shot short films, music clips, held rehearsals, gave concerts. And now it’s time to move on to my big dream...
3) Why Germany and not any other country?
- For the first, that’s the financial side of the question. For example in the USA, Canada or UK the tuition for one year is approximately 25000-50000$. In Russia the tuition for 1 year is 15000-25000$. And in Germany the education is either free or conventionally free, it means that a student must pay only for student fee the amount if which is 200-600€. That’s a big advantage.
- For the second, during my studying at higher education institution I’m allowed to work, so in such a way I’ll be able to defray the expenses completely or partially.
- For the third I consider that German cinematography school is of the best and the strongest ones. In Germany I’ll be able to be under tutelage of the best world masters.
4) Why films and not something else?
You may ask me this question and I’ll answer with pleasure. If it were not for the magic of the films, I don’t know what I would do now. Cinematography takes a great place in my life. Being a creative person I consider that all kinds of art are connected with one another, but cinematography consists of everything from music till literature, therefore cinematography is the kind of art with the help of which I can and I want to express myself all round.
5) What's the locked account and why 8040€?
Locked bank account is an account for all foreign students who want to study in Germany. Opening of locked bank account is required by German embassies. Money put at this bank account is used for living in Germany for one year, the amount is 8040€(11000$) and when the student is in Germany he/she can draw maximum 670€(917$) from an account per 1 month.
6) Why is the project created in USD currency?
Everything is very easy, I opened a bank account in USA currency as its account is served easier and cheaper at the bank I use in Russia. The currency of your contribution doesn’t matter as the currency conversion will be done automatically.
7) Should I be trusted? RISKS & CHALLENGES.
I think - yes. I do believe in my own success. This is the deal of all my life and I’m not going to deceive you and thereby myself.
I judged this project with minimal risks as I have everything in order to get a visa and to go to study to Germany. I have everything except funding resources for one year of my living in Germany. Maybe I’ll have to join additional language courses in order to pass language exam successfully. My life is public so you can control(monitor) all the changes, news and current of events by links:
To Go To Study To Germany (VK)
To Go To Study To Germany (Facebook)
Evgeny Balalaev (Twitter)
Evgeny Balalaev (Facebook)
8) What if won’t manage to get a necessary amount of money?
If it happens in such a way and the aim won’t be reached, I plan to start the second part of a project. In this way much more people will know about my dream, intentions and will have a desire to help me.
Also I look for additional sources of income intensely.
I believe that we’ll succeed!
"I’m too far to turn back."
I know that the sum is quite big but - “many a little makes a mickle”.
9) How else can you help me?
Please, tell everybody you can about this project.
- Please, distribute this link in all social networks and mass media.
Thanks a lot!!!