Hello my name is Eli Brewer! You might recognize me from my recent Kickstarter campaign Forbidden Sanctity! This was also a Wii U title but it was revealed a little too early and required a lot of funds to complete the project! As of now the project is deemed too far behind to reach it's funding goal! So for now, I will be developing this smaller Wii U exclusive and have it delivered to you all on the Nintendo eShop within a few months! It is a much smaller project with a very reasonable funding goal! At the same time that I am working on this project, my team and I will continue to work on Forbidden Sanctity and relaunch in soon!
- This game is a exploration and narrative based horror game for the Nintendo Wii U. Michael Kennedy is a young boy who receives a letter from his father who recently took an "off the books" construction job in a strange valley down the road from their Mountain Home. In the letter the father explains that he is probably already dead by the time his son receives the letter. Michael has no idea what is going on with this new construction team or this hidden valley, but he loves his father and will do anything to try to save him.
- This campaign is extremely important to me and my team as it will allow us to grow in experience and grow our company. This title will be available in just a few short months for all Wii U owners to play if we can reach our goal! There are not too many games out for the Wii U yet, especially mystery horror games and we hope to shake up the landscape of the game selection with our newest title! We needed a title that was almost guaranteed to release on the system and soon for people to play and enjoy!
- With contributor's help, you will give me the ability to upgrade to all the proper equipment to create a better and complete version of this game for the Nintendo eShop to try and make a difference on the market!
Funding Goals & Game Results
- I need around 5,000 dollars to successful create and distribute this game! The funding will mainly be going towards the payment of the Wii U engine, but I am not allowed to say exactly what it costs! I am a licensed Nintendo Developer, but do not have the funds to pay to keep the Wii U game development engine. So if TreeFall Studios is going to put out Wii U games, we need the funding. The funds will also support myself and my team as we work to relaunch Forbidden Sanctity and start future projects.
- We have cool perks for contributors to collect! The digital perks will be available for anyone in the world to receive! However, at the moment the game is scheduled to release for Nintendo of America, and no other regions however it is possible it will come to Nintendo of Europe later! Some of the perks given away will be computer wallpapers, digital soundtracks, and free game downloads! If you are interested in this game at all, there will be a good perk out there waiting for you!
- This is a flexible campaign and if the goal is not met, the funds will still go towards completing this game! Development on this game has been going really well so far, and it needs the full funds to see completion, if not all the funds are raised, the collected funds will be used to finish the game and the engine will be payed for by some other means! So no matter what, I will finish this game and have it on the eShop for your enjoyment if funds are raised, completed or not!
The game has only been in development for a few weeks and it is starting to turn out nicely! We hope you enjoy these early in-editor shots of the game!
If we raise more than the goal, it will extend the length of the game and make the game's quality much better than before! It will not cut down on the development time however! The more money we raise, we will add DLC packs and other features to the game, not originally planned in the design, in which will be added in after the game releases! Basically, the more money raised, the better game you receive! :D
- If you contribute you will help us complete a game, and change up the market on the Nintendo Wii U systems bringing a unique one of a kind experience to the new innovative system!
- TreeFall Studios has had other successful projects in the past if you question our developmental credibility, we have had a two different Kickstarter projects that have been funded and we have also released another title without a funding campaign. The most notable of these projects, and my favorite game, is called The Gem Collector! You can check it out here: The Gem Collector
It would be a huge help if..
- You share our campaign on your social media sites or just plain tell everyone you know!
- You can like our Facebook page here: Facebook
- You can follow us on Twitter here: Twitter
- You can subscribe to us on YouTube here: YouTube
TreeFall Studios Insider Club Explanations
If you reach the level of "Seed" status in our brand new TreeFall Studios Insider Club, you will recieve new game announcements, screenshots, special offers and news before anyone else in the world! It will be released to you through email before the media has even been notified! You can leak some of the announcements yourselves! Pretty Special!
If you reach the level of "Sapling" status in our brand new TreeFall Studios Insider club, not only will you have access to everything the Seed level recieves, but you will also have access to the first playable demos and betas before anyone in the world! You get to test games before IGN or GameTrailers!! Thats a pretty big honor, and on top of that, you will have even more special offers available to you that the Seed level cannot access or take advantage of, yea...that's right. Go on with your bad self, LEVEL UP!
If you can reach the highest level of our brand new TreeFall Studios Insider Club, level "Tree" you are at the very top of the chain!! You will not only get everything that Sapling and Seed status recieves, but! Wait for it....are you ready? I don't really think so...but here it is anyway, you will recieve every single, EVERY SINGLE game we ever make in the future, for free. Yep, thats right, for free, and hopefully, that will be many, many, MANY, titles spreading across consoles, handhelds, and PCs. Yea, if you reach this status, just know, you, yea, YOU, are loved.