WHO WE ARE:
We're citizens of the world, we're humanitarians, but more than that we're idealists. Idealists with one overriding ideal, to make the world a better place. We believe a united impact on the world is far greater than the impact of any one of its parts.
WHAT WE DO:
We organise and efficiently implement innovative 'do-good' campaigns in cities across the globe with the intention of creating the most intimate of human connections, promoting people’s allegiance to each other so we can inspire the world to be the change we wish to see.
WHAT THIS CAMPAIGN IS ABOUT:
The Infinity Project - Providing families and friends with an everlasting magnificent place of remembrance for your lost loved ones, an inspiring way to keep their memory alive and celebrate their life as we set sail to Cape Town, South Africa.
HOW WE ACHIEVE THIS:
- Creating an artistic masterpiece, a memorial bench like no other - The Life Bench.
- Skillfully engraving no less than 2550 of your memorials onto the Life Bench.
- After exhibiting the Life Bench, it will be donated to a breathtakingly beautiful heritage site in Cape Town, South Africa, for the public to admire and enjoy for years to come!
Collaborate with you through your suggestions and perform random acts of kindness across the city so the memory of your lost loved ones can continue to live on in the ripple effect caused by these gestures (For ideas, check out our previous '30 Days of Goodwill' project )
Click on the links below to see studies about kindness being contagious!http://kindness.areavoices.com/2013/07/14/science-proves-kindness-is-contagious/
- Celebrating the life of your lost loved one by giving back to communities in need. Our focus will be to partner with organisations in challenged and vulnerable communities within Cape Town, to make a sustainable difference in education, safety and holistic development. The scale of these projects will directly depend on the number of contributors this campaign closes with.
THE LIFE BENCH:
The Life Bench - The brain-child of Lukáš Matěja, a rising European designer based in Prague. Not only is this bench an artistic architectural masterpiece, but its a structure that lives up to its name, representing the circle of life and designed to appreciate life's remarkable journey.
CAPE TOWNThe rich diversity of Cape Town’s natural and cultural heritage, is part of the city’s appeal. Cape Town defines majesty and is the pinnacle of African culture. Mountains, vineyards, sea and vibrant individuals come together and create a place so incredible, so unforgettable, that no words could ever fully embody its true presence. With Cape Town being awarded the World Design Capital of 2014, its the perfect home for the Life Bench.
HOW TO BE PART OF THIS CAMPAIGN:
- Choose a perk - details on the right of the screen!
- Once your contribution is made, you will receive a link to upload your tribute for the life bench and provide your act of kindness suggestions.
- Like our page on Facebook and Twitter to receive updates on the progress of the project.
Make this 1st Global Initiative happen by backing this project, by spreading the word, and by believing that together we have the power to make a difference!
THERE IS NO BEGINNING. THERE IS NO END. THERE IS ONLY INFINITY