We give performers every opportunity to succeed, with longer audition times and the opportunity to workshop the piece from the initial audition.
With a strong back ground in business development and project management he is passionate about making sure that the idea and concept of The Collective is managed correctly to provide longevity in the theatre industry. It is paramount to get both the business and creative aspect of production 100% right in order to succeed in the industry.
What we need
The costs of running and setting up a theatre company are many to say the least. Due to unfortunate circumstances The Collective has had two major backer back out due to severe personal reasons so crowd funding has become crucial. So much goes into creating outstanding theatre and all involved should be rewarded for the role they play.
As an emerging company The Collective will be looking to use the funds raised to cover the following:
1. Sets and Costumes - $7000
2. Lighting and Technical Support - $2000
4. Theatre Hire and associated expenses - $6000
Contributors will be rewarded with great perks, including tickets to the show, opening night and cast meet and greet.
The CollectiveThe Collective is a production company that will produce professional theatre, with a focus on Music Theatre in Melbourne.
In its unique approach The Collective is set up as just that – a collection of performers, directors, musical directors, choreographers and production roles who jointly create a vision for each piece it produces. The company is set up to equally financially reward those involved for their input.
- To provide a collective approach to outstanding professional theatre
- To add diversity to the Melbourne theatre landscape, particularly within the music theatre industry
- To provide an avenue for emerging and established artists alike to be involved in high quality, professional theatre