The Cable Car Nymphomaniac is a racy new musical by Tony Asaro and Kirsten Guenther. Taking a hard and hilarious look at gender roles, it dares to ask "What happens when women want the kind of things women aren't supposed to want?" Based on the actual events of the 1970 San Francisco cable car sex scandal and set against the backdrop of the sexual revolution, The Cable Car Nymphomaniac is a pro-woman musical ripped from San Francisco headlines.
We need your help to make this show a reality. Your contribution to this campaign will go toward the costs of production:
Salaries - Artistic, Technical, Front of House: 60%
7 actors • 4 musicians • Director • Music Director • Orchestrator • Choreographer • Designers (Set, Lighting, Costumes, Props) • Playwright and Composer Royalties • Stage Manager • House Manager • Technical Director • Carpenter(s) • Light and Sound Board Operators • Running Crew
Rental Costs : 15%
Performance Space • Rehearsal Space
Set Materials • Costume Materials • Prop Materials
Publicist • Photographer • Poster/ Flyer/ Postcard Design and Printing • Bulk Mailing Costs • Paid Listings/Advertisements • Postering Service • Website Design and Maintenance
Box Office Services • Audio Recording • Video Recording • Script Copying • Ticket and Program Printing
To make this show happen, we need your support. Your participation means everything!
- Contribute to participate in the creation of this show.
- Contribute to make an investment in this exciting new company that provides locally relevant entertainment.
- Contribute to ensure that Bay Area stories are getting heard.
- Contribute because you understand the importance of the arts in an enlightened community.
- Contribute because the year in coming to an end and you want to make a FULLY TAX-DEDUCTIBLE donation to a non-profit for a 2013 tax write off.
- Contribute because you want some of the awesome perks listed in the sidebar!
HELP SPREAD THE WORD! Facebook us. Tweet us. Instagram, and Pinterest us. Definitely send people to foggtheatre.org. This crowd-funding campaign is not just about us raising money. This is about your chance to give a voice to the Bay Area.
FOGG Theatre is a brand new non-profit theatre company that commissions, develops, and produces new musical theatre: Bay Area artists telling Bay Area stories. We tell the stories of our heroes, our history, our communities, our concerns and our ideologies.
The Bay Area is not like anywhere else. We are a community that is overflowing with stories, and yet these stories rarely get told. FOGG Theatre is here to change all that! For more information about FOGG Theatre, please visit our website: foggtheatre.org.