The Apeiron Project is a first person surrealistic thriller-horror. You will explore three different main worlds which represent different times of Steven’s Life
- The manor. This is the first one and represent Steven’s childhood.
- The ruined city. This is the second level and represent Steven’s teenage. This level is also the bigger one because you will be able to explore a full ruined city, a forest and a mysterious town...
- The lab. Nothing to say about this level -secret- ;)
- More than 10 nightmares to explore. A nightmare is a surrealistic world where Steven's deepest fears become real.
- More than 100 lost memories to collect.
- Huge worlds to explore
- Variety of environment
- Around 50 NPC to talk with
- Variety of gameplay
In The Apeiron Project you will face with Steven's past, present and even his future...in a world where time is nothing more than a word.
The game born as a little project for mobile platform but while we were working on the plot something happened and we decided to turn it into a bigger project and this is why we're here.
We're working on The Apeiron Project full time, as you can see we made a lot of improvements since we started working on it
but there are a lots of things left to do. With your support and donations you will help us in many different ways:
- Allow us to live until the game will be out
- Pay contractors
- Accelerating the production process
- Pay physicals rewards (like CD, posters, DVD and stuff like that)
- Help us to make the mobile version look as good as the PC version!
- As you have seen we're using flash-like animation for our cinematics, with your help we will add hand animated animations!
- Better graphics, better gameplay, more environments and new characters!
- Gameplay and design improvements for nightmares sessions.
- Oculus VR & Razer Hydra support.
We offer digital download, digital artwork, digital wallpaper and other “digital” stuff but we know that what you really want are physical reward!!