you can still pre order a switcher at:
SuperSwitcher 2 :
The SuperSwitcher 2 is a programmable switching system for guitar, bass and any applications that require smart loop routing.
The unit includes the most advanced features built for a switcher inside a compact design enclosure,
allowing the player to have, for the first time ever, a smart programmable device
that can be placed in almost any
size pedalboard and include all the features players need:
- Audio loops
- Relay switches (to control amp channels & reverb)
- Midi In & Out to control presets and other midi applications
- Switchable audio buffer
- Basic Internal tuner (Tuner Out is also available)
- The option to choose only the modules and features you need (custom)
For the first time ever, we managed to build a smart modular design, allowing the players to order exactly what they want and have their own custom switcher without paying $2000 for it.
The modular design is built from 2 types of modules - mandatory modules that come with any switcher, and optional modules. The default setup of modules we choose includes all the features that we feel are the best combination for most players - these are the specs for our standard SuperSwitcher 2:
- 8 Audio loops for pedals (7 mono and 1 mono send/stereo return loop)
2 relay switches -you can control amp channels, turn on the reverb in your amp and basically use anything that requires a latching switch with just one standard PL stereo cable.
- Midi in & out - controls presets on your digital pedals and all other midi applications your setup has, Including an expression pedal jack!
- Switchable audio buffer at the input of the switcher - keep the spark of your guitar signal that you lose with long cables with this high quality buffer.
- FX Loop module - allows you to break the connection between loops in order to have "in from amp pedals" and "fx loop pedals" setup, When ordering you will have the option to choose where to "break" the connection for you - after 4 loops or after 6 loops. For example - loops 1-6 will include wah , filter and distortion pedals, which will be sent to the amp Input. From the amp's FX loop of your amp you will send the signal back to the FX loop module of the switcher in order to have delay & reverb pedals at loops 7-8.
- Internal tuner - that's right! We have a basic guitar tuner built into the switcher! We also include a tuner out jack, if you want to use your own, more advanced tuner (signal is muted when using the tuner feature so no one in the crowd hears you tune).
- Stereo outputs L&R
- 99 Banks with 5 presets on each bank.
- GND lift switch (in custom switchable outputs only)
If you choose the custom module order you will have some options to choose and change from our default setup:
- Remove the FX loop module in exchange for 2 additional relay switches
- Remove the midi module in exchange for 2 additional relay switches (and keeping the FX loop module.
- Exchange loops 7 and 8 for 2 stereo loops***
- Exchange tuner out for A\B selectable inputs***
- Exchange stereo outputs for A\B selectable outputs***
** see more info below
*** those features will be available only if we reach a specific amount of funding - see IF WE REACH section
The advanced MCU processor inside the switcher allows you to have 99 banks with 5 presets in each bank. Each preset can include any combination of turning on certain loops, switching amp channels and sending midi commands-all in one click!
The switcher also has Manual Mode which allows you to turn on a couple of pedals inside any presets. For example, set switches 1-4 in bank A as presets, and switch 5 as a manual switch for loop 8 (let's say a delay pedal). Now you can kick the delay pedal in and out with switch 5 within any of the 1-4 presets!
Another mode we have is the Silly Mode, which cancels all presets and makes the switcher act as a standard true bypass looper (switch 1 will turn loop 1 on, etc.).
The MCU also allows wireless features, USB connectivity, iPhone control via Bluetooth and many more advanced features***
*** These features will be available only if we reach a specific amount of funding - see IF WE REACH section.
The SuperSwitcher 2 is built from the best parts and components we can find, including high quality, military-grade aluminum chassis and parts from Alpha switches, Neutrik jacks, Bourns, Omron Relays, Davies USA made knobs, Microchip MCUs and more! We as a company believe in making the best quality products without saving money on parts!
What is the difference between the first 45 units for $279 batch to the regular $299 units?
The first 45 units are the first prototypes units that we already purchased their enclosures so they will look exactly like in the video - this is why they will ship sooner, the regular batch ($299 + shipping units) will be the first version units, they will look the same and have the same size but may feature different text or words on the layout depend on the later changes that we will make on the software. both options will come with full warranty.
When the perks will be shipped?
All small perks related to merchandise only will be shipped about 3-4 weeks after the indiegogo project time is done, banners however will be uploaded a few days after time is done, all other perks have an estimated time detailed at the perks section on the right.
What type of power supply do I need for the switcher?
A standard 9V DC 500mA negative center power supply is required, the actual power consumption is depend on how many loops are turned on the same time – for a normal use of about 4-5 loops per preset, the switcher will use about only 200mA.
Do I need to add more money for shipping?
All perks include free shipping or include the shipping costs so no additional money is needed.
Can I control presets with CC and PC midi commands on my Strymon\line 6\other digital effects?
Yes, the switcher can send midi commands up to 5 devices on the same time (or more in OMNI mode), include CC and PC commands so you can control %100 of midi features.
Can I set a preset to turn on couple of pedals, switch amp channel and also send midi on the same preset?
Yes, the switcher (with the default module combination) can turn on up to 8 pedals, use 2 relay switchers and also send midi at the same time all in one click!
What risk do I have when ordering the switcher?
There is no risks at all! The switcher is %90 ready, we just need the funding for ordering the minimum quantities of parts in order to sell it cheap in the future, by funding us know we will allow you to get the switcher in such a low price compared to the future retail price.
If you will reach above $25K, how can i choose the larger switcher?
After the indiegogo time is up, we will contact each one and offer an upgrade to the larger version with small additional fee that will be applied.
If you will reach above $50k, will the switcher be delayed?
What are the warranty terms?
1 year of full warranty on all parts and repairs in our lab, shipping expenses are on the costumer, Full warranty terms are listed on our official website.