A Note From Producer Carmelo Giardina
Having recently worked with Director Filip Terlecki on a short film that had its World Premiere at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival, we both wanted to take advantage of the momentum and start another picture right away.
This Fall I'm producing a short film based on a story by renowned author Stephen King. It's called “Suffer the Little Children” and it's to be a 20-minute psychological thriller made in the spirit of movies like "The Shining", "Rosemary's Baby" and "The Exorcist".
It's a story about Miss Sidley, a teacher who is convinced that the students at her school are turning into demons. Is her attempt to save them an amazing act of courage, or a fatal trick of the mind?
The film's Director, Filip Terlecki, and I are especially fond of movies from the 1970s – a time when films had a strong voice and vision. Our intention with ‘Suffer’ is to make a film that reflects those artistic values.
We have a budget of $35,000 to make this film, and so, here we are asking for your support and financial contribution.
Thanks in advance for your support! I sincerely appreciate it.
A Message From Director Filip Terlecki
From the set of "The Master" (2014)
How About Those Perks!
A sampling of the perks and rewards available for contributors include:
- Being named in the credits of the film as either an Associate Producer or Executive Producer
- Call "ACTION" on set!
- Be an Extra in the film
- Cool collector's rewards, such as a special program book and limited blu-ray copy
- Have your name mentioned in a special Thank You credit
- Plus many, many more!
How You Can Help
If you are unable to financially contribute to the campaign, you can still play a vital role by:
· SPREADING THE WORD!!! Sharing this page with others on social media sites - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all other social media platforms, as well as via e-mail to your family, friends and colleagues.
· Liking us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/sufferthefilm
· Following us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SufferTheFilm
· Sharing our Website: sufferthefilm.com
· Using the hashtag #Sufferthefilm
The more we spread the word, the more successful our campaign will be!
Thank you for your generous support! You are the key to making this film happen and we are extremely grateful to each and every one of you.