Our campaign is over, but find us on our website!
My name is Nicholas Karnaze and I'm a U.S. Marine Corps Special Operations (MARSOC) combat veteran. On July 24th of 2012, my good friend, Sergeant Justin Hansen, was killed while conducting combat operations in Afghanistan. Justin and I served in the same special operations unit together. Following his death, I decided to grow my beard for his funeral...call it a tribute or a coping mechanism. In doing so, I realized the need for effective beard care products...and men's skincare in general. Soon, all my friends wanted to use what I created whenever they grew out their beards. That's when I realized I had made something that all men could actually benefit from. So what started as a simple goal to make something for myself has transformed into the opportunity to make it for beard-growing men around the world. And so, stubble & 'stache was born.
Stubble & 'stache is based in the Washington DC area. All of our products, including the tubes, are made in the U.S.A. For the past eight months we've worked to perfect our flagship product: a 2-in-1 face moisturizer and beard conditioner. We finally got it right.
But stubble & 'stache isn't just committed to making the finest men's skincare products around. We also want to give back to those who inspired the company's creation: our heroes in uniform.
Because veterans suffering from the mental wounds of war are horribly underserved, stubble & 'stache made it our mission to donate 15% of all company profits to charities aggressively assisting those men and women suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), depression, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and other mental wounds.
Twenty-two veterans a day commit suicide. No, that's not a typo. 22...every...day. It's time to change this statistic. With your help, we can do it!
Our mission is two-fold: provide specialized men's grooming products that have otherwise not been available, and help combat veterans receive much needed funding for mental health treatment and rehabilitation.
What We Need
We are looking to raise at least $15,000. This money will help us do to men's beard/skincare products what Silicon Valley did to the tech industry...innovate!
How the funds will be used:
- EXPAND OUR PRODUCT LINE - all of our products are professionally formulated and manufactured here in the U.S.A. This money will help us fund Research & Development (R&D) efforts to expand our product line to include a Deep Beard Conditioner, a Beard-Friendly Moisturizer with Sunscreen, and a Beard Styling Balm.
- BEGIN TRIAL PRODUCTION - once R&D is complete, we can invest in an initial production run of our Face & Beard Wash and our Beard Friendly Sunscreen.
- SPREAD THE WORD - The New York Times recently referenced a study indicating 60% of American men have facial hair today. Our Face Moisturizer & Beard Conditioner is unmatched. No other product on the market does what we are doing. With enough funds raised, we can spread the word about our innovative products around the world to harness a massive customer base to help grow our business and our charitable giving.
What happens if we don't reach our goal? The money raised will be split between our initial Beard & Face Wash production run and spreading the word about our products. The revenue generated from those sales will be used to fund R&D for our sunscreen first, and then the rest of our expanded product line.
Our Flagship Product
2-in-1 Beard Conditioner and Face Moisturizer with Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Chamomile, Vitamins A and E and Pro Vitamin B5 conditions your beard while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
No beard required! Our potent Face Moisturizer & Beard Conditioner is formulated with a non-greasy blend of natural botanicals, vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizers. Perfect for men, even without a beard.
- Hydrates, soothes and helps firm the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the itch and irritation associated with growing a beard
- Conditions and helps soften the beard
- Antioxidants combat skin damaging free radicals
What our customers are saying:
"I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a sample of this product. All I can say is WOW! Spending the last few years working in an environment where a beard was a necessity this would have met the mark.... I am sold there is no better product on the market. The fact this products supports our fellow brethren adds more merit to it. Do yourself a favor, saddle up and grab some. Your face will thank you and the ladies will love you!" -JC
Read more reviews on our website
Face & Beard Wash
Our specially formulated Face & Beard Wash gently cleans the face and beard without over drying. Facial hair is different than the hair on your head and should be treated as such. Our innovative formula with Aloe, Menthol, Sage and Black Pepper Oil:
- Cleanses the skin and beard without over drying
- Soothing Aloe helps to calm irritated skin
- Natural oils help to eliminate odors that can be trapped in the beard while adding softness
- Invigorating Menthol awakes the senses
As our way of saying 'thank you', we've put together a variety of perks to match every level contribution.
The majority of our perks include either our Face Moisturizer & Beard Conditioner or our Face & Beard Wash...or a combination of the two. We also have several perks where we will provide product to wounded heroes and some deployed Teams.Our Hail to the Redskins perk is an opportunity not to be missed! It includes two Owner's Suite tickets...watch the Redskins take on the Giants from a vantage point that could only be surpassed if you were the team owner himself! You will lounge in lush furniture in an oversized suite while you sip on fine drinks, dine from an eclectic buffet, and are showered with affection from visiting cheerleaders. Rub elbows with former players and diehard fans as you view the game from the best seat in the house! All amenities are included, to include a premium parking space, so just show up and enjoy! This perk must be claimed before November 29th. Generously donated by Excel Services Corporation. This perk is valued at over $8,000.
We are changing the men's beard and skincare game through innovation. Additionally, no one is driving social causes like we are...especially on the sensitive topic of our veterans suffering silently from the mental wounds of combat. Stubble & 'stache is designed to be a constant source of funding for these much needed charities.
To make sure donations get to those who need it most, we have formal fundraising agreements in place with the following high-impact non-profit organizations:
Other Ways You Can Help
We understand not everyone can contribute money. There are still lots of ways you can help us reach our goal, like:
- Share the link to this page with friends and family
- Spread the word about stubble & 'stache and our campaign!
- Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter @stubblestache and Instagram @stubbleandstache
How long does the product last? Under normal use for a medium length beard, our moisturizer on average lasts 2.5 to 3 months. The face wash lasts roughly the same amount of time.
Is shipping included? Unless otherwise noted, shipping is not included.
When will my perk be delivered? We will ship as soon as we can. January is the absolute latest perks will arrive.