Once upon a barstool...
Two ladies conspired to open an art gallery and shop that would offer wares from local artists and crafters as well unique items and antiques for discerning (or deranged) collectors.
With the help of a dedicated and multi-talented community, the gallery was able to open its doors for a preview opening on October 12, 2013.
And so, Street Glitter Gallery was born.
Artists shown: Chelsea Bucsek, Casey Lynch, Victor Perez, Jeff Kilpatrick, Mario Zucca, Roger Petersen, Rachel Harper Joseph
Why You Should Care:
- Our participating artists are among the brightest and most innovative in the area.
- Our curators have some of the sharpest eyes in the business, as well as decades of experience in art and retail.
- Street Glitter Gallery is a perfect fit for the growing arts-corridor of Frankford and Girard Avenues.
- We understand the importance of bullet lists.
How You Can Help:
Even a small donation will help us get our gallery up and running, as well as assist with operating costs. All of our labor is based on donated time (such as our website, logos, signage and videos) and all of our art and objects are sold on a consignment basis.
We would like to do our best to support the amazing talent around us and expand our operation to include online sales, wholesale art-buying and community events.
Supporter contributions will fund:
- Store and gallery equipment and costs
- E-commerce web development
- Gallery events and parties
- Art and object purchases
- Promotional materials and printing
We Love You. Really.
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at our campaign. We are very excited to continue building our community of artists, enthusiasts and creatives, and we hope you will be a part of it!
Please spread the word to help us get the funding we need, and you are all invited to come join us for our Grand Opening in Fall of 2013.