The StickNFind campaign is finished! Now accepting pre-orders at http://www.sticknfind.com
Ultra small Sticker with Bluetooth, that you can stick on any device, person or animal, and find them with your Smart Phone (Apple iOS & Android).
NOW YOU CAN GET THE STICKERS IN COLORS!!!
We will email you in February to pick your colors.
We are also proud to annouce: StickNFind Task Launcher- Launch applications, change ringtones/silent by being near a Stick-N-Find sticker. Details below...
StickNFind free API will be released in March. API will support iOS, Android and MAC OS X. Windows 8 will follow soon after. Stay tuned for more info, and how to sign up.
Press Coverage Hands on Video
Engadget:StickNFind Bluetooth stickers let you tag and locate your goods with a smartphone (hands-on video)
Its so Thin, Size of about a quarter!
Only 0.16 Inches (4.1mm) thin . That means you can stick it anywhere.
Stick it on your Keys, TV Remote, Kids, Cat, Dog, iPod, Kids Phone, Tablet, Home Phone, Wallet, Purse, Passport, Laptop, Backpack, Suitcase...
Stick-N-Find stickers have a buzzer and light, so that you can find stuff also in the dark.
Stick-N-Find Stickers have a Range of about 100 Feet, with a Battery that lasts for over a year.
Of course you can replace the battery.
(App will notify you)
We made an amazing app for Stick-N-Find,
with many features...
The first feature is a simple radar Screen.
The Radar Screen will display all your devices in a Radar type Screen. Of course, because we don't really know direction, the radar Screen can only be used to approximate the distance of the Stick-N-Find to your phone, but not direction. So once you have located on the Radar Screen a Sticker you would like to find, you start walking in a specific direction, and see if it gets closer or farther.
You can tap the Sticker on the radar screen and decide if you would like it to Buzz, Flash the lights or both.
Then we have the Virtual leash feature.
This allows you to create a virtual Leash on a sticker, if that sticker moves away more than the approximate selected distance from your phone, your phone will Alarm you. You can even select the type of Alarms per different Stickers.
You can also create a Reverse Virtual Leash: You put a Sticker on your keys etc, if you forget your phone behind, the sticker on keys will buz. You have to have the SticNFind app runnig on the background for the reverse Virtual leash to work.
Stick on Kids, Pets, TV Remote, Keys, Kids Phone, iPad, Cameras, Books, Home Phone, Wallet, Laptop, Briefcase etc...
We also then made the “Find IT” Feature.
Say you are looking for a missing Sticker, that your phone can not find, or is not in range. Once that Sticker is in Range, your phone will Alert you.
Imagine you could Stick a Stick-N-Find Sticker on your Suitcase. When all the suitcases start coming out on the belt, you can sit down and wait. Once your Suitcase is within Range, your phone will Alert you, you can get up, and take your suitcase.
You could also stick the Stick-N-Find on your wife’s car. Once she pulls in the driveway, you get a notification, clean your mess, and go wash dishes before she comes in.
StickNFind Task Launcher. *NEW APP*
By placing Stick-N-Find stickers in your Car, Home, Office, etc., the StickNFind Task Launcher app has the ability to change automatically a user’s phone settings, launch applications, change ringtone music etc.
For example, stickers can be put in different locations such as the door of a conference room. As a user walks in to attend a conference, the app will change the phone’s ringer to silent.
Other features include the ability to choose different tasks for different rooms. Music can be automatically turned on for one area while a navigation app may be started when sitting down at the wheel of a car. The app can even change the user’s ringtone when you get home, or check into Facebook depending on what location is accessed by the user.
StickNFind task launcher will be available in March for Android devices supporting Bluetooth 4.0
We are also working on an iOS version. Pending Apple’s approval, StickNFind Task Launcher for iOS will be ready by early summer.
Preorder your Stickers now, and get the early bird price.
You can have 1 Stick-n-Find or 20. Your phone can find all them at the same time.
- iOS devices with Bluetooth 4.0 (iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, new iPad, New Touch, mini iPad)
- Android devices supporting Bluetooth Low Energy, running Android 4.0 and newer. We have tested it with Samsung S3, and Note 2. We will post more phones tested as we finish the Android app.
Size and weight of each Sticker:
Radar app on Samsung S3
How many Stick-N-find stickers can 1 Smartphone find?
- We recommend using no more than 20 stickers at the same time.
Can multiple phones connect to a Stick-N-Find?
- You can pair the stickers to many phones, and even see all the stickers in range on the Radar screen from many phones at the same time, but only one phone can make connect to a sticker. (make it Buzz, or create the Virtual Leash at a time)
How good is the Glue on the Stick-N-find? Will it adhere to any surface?
- We use 3M VHB adhesive. It adheres to most surfaces and creates a virtual weld. It achieves full strength bonding in about 1 hour after Sticking it.
- 3M VHB will adhere to:Glass • Painted surfaces
• Metal • Painted/sealed wood & concrete
• Outdoor & harsh environmental applications
• Plastics • Leather and more!
Is it easy to remove the stickers once the adhesive cures?
- It is not easy nor hard. You will need a little strength, and they will come out. You can then peal easily any resedue left.
What Smartphones does the Stick-N-Find work with?:
- Stick-N-Find works iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, New Ipad, iPad mini, New iPod touch. It also works on Android devices supporting Bluetooth Low Energy, running Android 4.0 and newer. We have tested it on the Samsung Galaxy S3, and Note 2, and it works great! (Since the support for Bluetooth 4.0 on the Samsung S3 is bad, we wrote the Buetooth drivers on our own)
Do I need a separate adapter or special case for my phone?
- Nothing special is required. Stick-N-Find will communicate directly with your Smartphone via Bluetooth Low Energy.
What is the range of Stick-N-Find?
- Approximate 100 feet or about 30 Meters.
How long will the battery last and are they replaceable?
- The replaceable battery inside Stick-N-Find will last about 1 year.
Do I need to remove the Stick-N-Find to replace the battery?
How do I replace the battery?
- The top of the Stick-N-Find twists off just like bottle top. It is then a simple matter of removing the old battery and replacing it with a new one.
What kind of battery does the Stick-N-Find use?
- The Stick-N-Find uses a commonly found CR2016 watch battery.
Will the Stick-N-Find app, show me the direction to my lost object?
- Because we don't really know direction, the radar Screen can only be used to approximate the distance of the Stick-N-Find to your phone, but not direction. So once item you are looking for is one your Radar Screen you start walking in a specific direction, and see if it gets closer or farther.
How do you attach a Stick-N-Find to your key ring?
- Each Stick-N-Find comes with a key ring mounting plate. Stick the Stick-N-Find to the Ring mounting plate and then thread it on your key ring.
Are the Stick-N-Find stickers waterproof?
- No, they are not waterproof. Each Sticker has opening holes for the Buzzer sound to come out. Please protect the stickers from water.
How do you pair Stick-N-Find Stickers with your phone?
- Pairing will be done from within the StickNFind app. No need to go to the Settings or Bluetooth menu on your phone. From within the StickNFind app, you will be able to pair with Stickers that are only very close to the Phone. (About 1 feet or less). This will ensure you only pair with your stickers, and not your neighbors...
- Only Stickers that have been paired, will be visible on the StickNFind app.
We currently have fully working pre-production units.
Our hardware and software is finalized. our App development is in Beta phase now.
We have identified all components to be used in mass production, and build the latest samples using those components.
- Tooling (Injection Molding tool) has started back in October. Our Mechanical Engineer will be flying to China by the last week on November in order to inspect T1 off-tooled samples.
- Pre-production run of 50 samples will completed with T2 off-tooled by mid December.
- App Development: App Development will enter final beta phase in December for iOS.
- Android app is completed. Start Alpha phase testing in December.
- Product testing: We will start in middle of December an extensive 30 day product testing using beta testers. Product will be tested in USA (New York and Florida).
- Packaging: Retail Packaging will be finalized.
- Early January Product will be submitted for FCC certifications.This can take about 4 weeks for completion.
CES! We will display the Stick-N-Find at CES. Please come see us.
- App submission to Apple Store for approval.
- Android app enters Beta phase.
- Setup QC and assembly line in China.
- Final adjustment to Electric board, pending Certification results.
- Certification completed for Stick-N-Find.
- Start Mass production
Distribution - Backers get their Stick-N-Find Sickers.
We are an electronic product development company specializing in RF and very small Bluetooth designs. For over twelve years, the company has been designing and managing from A-Z, a variety of products for large companies ranging from automotive Bluetooth solutions to various health and fitness Bluetooth products, many of which are currently being sold in retail outlets worldwide.
We have a great team of Embedded Hardware Engineers, RF Engineers, Embedded software engineers, mechanical engineers.
Use of Funds
We've built our prototypes. We’ve figured out our supply chain. We need your help to take the next step. We’re looking for funds to put Stick-N-Find into production. We know what we’re doing; We've led the development and manufacturing of more than 2 dozen hardware products for many large companies, so we know exactly what's required to pull this off. You are getting in early, and getting a premium product ahead of everyone else.
We’re asking you to help us make Stick-N-Find a reality.