I'm Steve Ewing. I'm a local musician, a business owner, a Dad. Growing up in St. Louis, I've been on the receiving end of such great energy from the fans of my music and it's thanks to their support that I was able to open Steve's Hot Dogs on the Hill back in 2011.
Today, Steve's on the Hill is thriving. The Hill neighborhood and all of our customers have been so supportive of everything we've done, but in our current location, we're limited to a very small kitchen and lunchtime-only hours, so we want to expand to a second location in Tower Grove East. Our hope is that with a second location, we'll be able to create an experience for the whole family - with after-school hours for family dinners and later night hours for people hanging with their friends over at the new Tick Tock Bar.
We are hoping that the fans of Steve's on the Hill will help back us in this new venture & help us bring something great to the Tower Grove East neighborhood.
What We Need & What You Get
Your funds will go to:
- Painting the walls
- General repairs
- New kitchen equipment
- Tables and chairs
- New flooring
- If we exceed our goal by enough, we will add a smokehouse, a bike rack and a water purification system at the new site!
For more on our plan, CLICK HERE.
**Every donor gets their name on the wall in our new location as one of our original backers & the perks listed below!**
- Help us bring something amazing to the Tower Grove East neighborhood.
- Support a local small business.
- Help us open during the summer months while the park is still busy and we have an opportunity to attract people nearby to a new business.
- If we exceed our goal, we plan to build a smokehouse, add a bike rack and install a water purification system at the new restaurant!
What People are Saying
"We'll be neighbors and you'll be bringing new people to the Tower Grove East Neighborhood to see how awesome we are!"
- Jen K.
"I'm excited to have a vacant building brought back to life into a viable business, bringing in new people/revenue to our neighborhood."
- Theresa H.
"When businesses can meet with residents & discuss plans and get input, it's mutually beneficial... Steve and Steve have done this incredibly well, which is why the neighborhood welcomes them with open arms and why Steve's excited to get cookin'."
"I'm happy to see more local businesses succeed in my neighborhood."
- Joseph M.
"Thank you for investing in Tower Grove East, Steve! Can't wait until you open!" -Chris B.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can't contribute, but that doesn't mean they can't help:
- Spread the word as part of the Steve's Hot Dogs Street Team.
- Sign up for our mailing list to find out ways you can volunteer or spread the word to friends and family through social media and in-person outreach.
- Share this fundraising NOW with the IndieGoGo share tools! TOP referrers (who are logged into Indiegogo when they share) will win schwag!
THANK YOU for your support!
**Our Goal for All Perks is Delivery by 9/30/14. We will email you confirmation. All goods can be picked up at the store. To have them mailed, please add $3.99 to your donation to cover shipping and handling.**