- In the 1820s Francois Sudre, a French violinist, was trying to create one of the first known constructed languages.
- His aim was to create SolReSol, a universal language that would use music - the most perfect art known to humans - for communication.
Today SolReSol is much more than just a language of music - it can be expressed in many ways: 1) music, 2) letters, 3) colors, 4) numbers, 5) gestures.
- Nowadays SolReSol has more opportunities to to unite people of the world, regardless of their native language or abilities, using modern technology.
- If you help us reach our funding goal, the world will have access to SolReSol:The Project, a powerful educational tool that will help to promote the most versatile and unique language on the planet.
- Watch this early preview of SolReSol: The Project in Discovery Mode on PC to understand its potential.
- Full version coming Q3 2014 to PC and mobile devices if fully funded.
Discovery Mode - feel the language, understand its system and discover new words
Quest Mode - find the right SolReSol word to convey the meaning
Solfège Mode - train your ear for music and learn to understand musical speech in SolReSol
Rainbow Mode - feel the natural connection between colors, syllables and sounds and compete in speed with SolReSol users from all over the world
- The database contains all known SolReSol words
- Bright visual effects (and professionally recorded instruments to maximize your non-verbal experience
- The Project is being created by an independent developer to make sure it is fun to use and free of advertising, DRM and paid content.
- Please support our funding campaign to help the project, get your copy at a reduced price and make history of SolReSol.