Thank you for supporting us!
- PR Web: Saagara Launches Crowdfunding Campaign to “Unite World in Meditation”
- Daily Cup of Yoga: Crowdfunding Meditation Across the World: See & Do Together Could Use a Little Spare Change
- Concentrate Media: Saagara launches community meditation software platform
- Do You Yoga? A Crowdfunding Project For 1 Million Meditators
- Vibrant Wellness Journal: Bring the World Together with Meditation
- Planet Save: Global Meditation (Crowdfund It?)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us get 1 million people chanting together in unison
We are creating See & Do Together – a platform through which people can meditate in unison with any number of users around the world.
See & Do Together aims to enhance the power of group meditation through the use of technology. These groups would no longer be limited to a person’s physical presence.
We want to make joining See & Do Together events free and without ads. However, there will be a paid version where you can create events for others to join. This will enable millions of people all over the world to use it together with no distractions. By helping us fund this project, we'll be able to create a platform which anyone can use to organize or teach meditation, thus raising the consciousness globally.
With See & Do Together You Can...
- create both public and private events that others can then join
- access group meditation from many devices: iPhone/iPad, Android phones and tablets, PC and Mac
- see the location of people all over the world meditating in sync with you!
Support us now and...
- You will help to speed up the project, enabling global meditation events to take place as early as early September.
- You will get early access to See & Do Together, plus get a discount on a subscription to Useful Health Tools
- All of the rewards are substantially discounted for the campaign.
Who can benefit? (hint:You!)
- Absolute beginners at meditation can start with the guided meditation courses that will be included in the Universal Meditation app. Suggested reward: FRIENDSHIP PACKAGE.
- Novice meditators can start by joining meditation sessions. Suggested reward: GET CONNECTED PACKAGE.
- Advanced meditators can jump in and create their own meditation sessions or join others’ sessions. Suggested reward: PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE.
- Teachers of meditation can create private meditation sessions and invite all of their students. Suggested reward: FRIENDS AND FAMILY PACKAGE.
- Organizations can create large public meditation sessions where they aim to get thousands, if not millions to join. Use See & Do Together as a teaching tool for members of your organization and get many licenses. Suggested reward: ORGANIZATION PACKAGE.
"How will this make a difference to me?
Chanting increases immune function, blocks the release of stress hormones and enhancing mood and overall well-being. It’s no accident that mantra meditation was used for centuries in Eastern traditions to achieve various goals such as healing or increasing empathy.
Japa Meditation specifically, creates positive structural changes in your brain, improving brain plasticity and increasing general sense of well-being.
No one exists outside of their relationship to others. Oftentimes when in pursuit of improving the self, we forget that we are part of the collective consciousness of the planet. Group meditation can help this common human problem. While meditating alone is a fantastic way to become more aware of your mind, body and the world immediately around you, group meditation yields the extra benefit of MASS CONSCIOUSNESS.
In other words, rather than just becoming aware of the connectedness of one's own mind and body, one can become aware of the connectedness of mankind and nature as a whole. Group meditation has been shown to yield remarkable effects on one-one-one relationships, communities, and our relationship with our environment.
The effects of synchronized group chanting, naturally, increase exponentially depending on the number of participants. The most novice meditators will experience higher levels of vibrations, while more experienced practitioners fulfill their duty to help others.
The more people who partake in the synchronized meditation, the more everyone will benefit. It is said that regular group meditation will benefit you in ways that solo meditation simply cannot, even after months or years of diligent practice.
See & Do Together
This is why See & Do Together was created. It's impractical, if not impossible, to gather one million people together in a room for group meditation; with See & Do Together, groups this big or larger will be able to easily convene together and meditate in unison on a daily basis, using the convenience and ready availability of modern internet and mobile technology.
Who are we?
We are Saagara.
Our mission is to improve health and raise consciousness.
We are a mobile app development company from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Over six billion people on the planet have access to mobile phones. Through the development of mobile applications we realized we could easily reach the global population and provide the resources to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Over the past four and a half years, we have been building and learning. We're best known for our flagship breathing app - Pranayama - that launched in 2008, and since then we've made quite a few other apps to improve health. We strive to be accessible to everyone, so we develop for multiple platforms, including iPhone, Android, PC and Mac.
Where will this take place?
Anywhere you have access to Internet. It will run on most mobile devices, tablets and computers. We believe people will use this to connect to each other, from all over the world.
When will it be available?
If we meet our funding goal, See & Do Together will be released in early September. Everyone who contributed at least $5 will get early access to our platform via a unique login. Later in 2013 it will be available for sign-up to the general public. If we do not reach our funding goal, we will still create See & Do Together, but there will obviously be a delay.
How we will develop this platform
We are in the final development stages of Universal Meditation, our upcoming meditation app. The next phase involves the seamless integration of the See & Do Together component into the Universal Meditation app and extensive server side testing.
Breakdown of costs
The funds we get through Indiegogo will go toward the following:
- Finish development of Universal Meditation
- Finish development and design of See & Do Together
- Integrating See & Do Together into Universal Meditation
- App testing and additional modifications across all platforms
- Ongoing server and support costs
- Technical & customer support throughout the year
See & Do Basic:
You’ll get early access to See & Do Together, available in the free app Universal Meditation. Join an unlimited number of events each month.
See & Do Premium Subscription:
In addition to early access, and the ability to join an unlimited number of events each month, you’ll also be able to create up to 30 events each month inside See & Do Together.
See & Do Pro Subscription:
Early access to See & Do Together, the ability to join an unlimited number of events each month, PLUS create up to 100 events per month.
Useful Health Tools:
One Year Subscription to Saagara's New Suite of Enterprise Apps. These are available on iOS, Google Play, B&N Nook, Amazon Kindle, Mac, and PC. You will also automatically have access to any new apps or platforms that are added during your subscription.
One package of 7 Augmented Reality Wallet Cards.
Get two packages, one of 7 AR Wallet Cards, and one of 7 AR Posters. Most of the rewards are combinations of these packages.
This will allow you to feature one of your events, so that they appear on the See & Do Together home screen. Everyone logging onto See & Do Together will see your event, giving you the opportunity to get millions of people meditating with you.
We need you!
We are the most qualified to bring to life this global experience. We have a history of multi-platform app development for health apps. We have the team to build and support this platform, through their skill set, as well as their keen interest in meditation and raising consciousness. Over one million people world wide have downloaded our existing apps.
With your support and our experience we can make See & Do Together a reality, helping us achieve the goal of improving health and raising consciousness globally.