Actually making a difference in a person's life that lives with hearing loss is a very powerful gift. Smart Hearing and Balance is bringing technology out of the hidden realms in Audiology and into the consumer's hands. No longer is purchasing a hearing aid the one and only way to help with hearing loss. Today's technology gives the consumer help with everyday situations through Bluetooth and new wireless features. Our place will be the first to harness a showroom of accessories from amplified telephones, custom earphones for ipods, mp3s and cell phones, technology for tablets and PCs, technology for restaurants, hearing protection, wireless TV amplifiers and much more.
- Dr. J.M. Gryska has been a practicing Audiologist for almost 15 years and has learned that consumers have traditionally only had the option of hearing aids to help with all situations, only to be mostly unsatisfied. Technology is raising the options to help with hearing aids. One of the biggest problems has been that the consumer is not usually told about these options most likely due to sales profits being much higher with hearing aids.
- Dr. Gryska is campaigning to open stores specializing in these devices. Your donation will help the prototype store open in Overland Park, Kansas. Please donate as these stores will be nationwide- we just need to get the first one opened!
- Your donation has the potential to make many people happy! Imagine finding out that you don't have to skip going to a party or a restaurant (can lead to depression) because your hearing aids don't do enough! These products have the potential to be life changing! They do not cure hearing loss, but they will make a marked difference in a loved ones' life.
You can be amazing!
- We need funding to get the space build-out, furniture and products ready to go in the next few months. The store will be modern, high tech looking similar to an 'Apple" store- the next generation of consumers will have a comfortable place to get repairs done to hearing aids and plenty of new technology to listen to.
- And, we have great perks! The Smart Hearing name is going to be nationwide, perks ranging from a donor t-shirt (with the Smart Name )to a 20% off discount for your loved one for the first year of business (online or in store). Let's face it, we all know someone that could benefit from our products. (Hey, you don't have to have a hearing loss to benefit from custom earplugs and earphones)
- If we don't reach our entire goal, the funds will be used in the same way, but we will have to go personally to more investors to get the ball rolling!
Our passion is to expand the limited choices people have with hearing loss. Actually, the technology is rapidly improving with accessories to hearing aids and hearing help for different situations. We just need help getting the technology to the people. And yes, we do believe that it will take a lot of marketing to educate people that we are not just another hearing aid dealer.
- 1 in 5 Americans have hearing loss (according to Hopkins Medicine).
- With BabyBoomers dominating the consumer market and growing exponentially every year, consumer base will continually grow.
- Dr. Gryska (A.uD) is a leader in the industry, keeping only the highest trained professionals to lead the path toward a much better hearing lifestyle for the future.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- If you can't donate to our campaign, we would love you to pass the word on! Forward our information to your family and friends, every little bit helps. Thanks!.
- Don't forget to use the Indiegogo share tools!