Hi and thank you for stopping by!
PRESS PAWS is a charity art show with an "animals in video games" theme. Our goal is to raise as much money as possible for local dog rescue What's Up Dog! LA by selling awesome art, while also making sure that FUN IS HAD BY ALL INVOLVED.
This is our first time organizing an event like this, and we started off with something cozy in mind with just a few artist and industry friends. Now with the love and support of some awesome folks, we’re looking at an amazing and spacious venue, 50+ artists contributing their works, and some really talented people lending us their powers!Here are some fun facts about the show:
- PRESS PAWS is taking place at Gallery Nucleus on February 9th, 2013
- Proceeds from the art sales as well as a silent auction will be donated to What's Up Dog! LA
- Over 50 amazing artists will be creating brand-new works which will be on display and available for sale
- Check out our website and Facebook page!
What we need funds for:
$3000 is our ultimate goal. We want to give this show some proper promotion, give back to everyone who is supporting us, and most of all raise as much as we can for What’s Up Dog! Here are the costs that the $3000 will help us cover:
- Printing costs for posters and flyers
- Creating promotional items, including pins and custom items featuring Paul Robertson’s art
- Snacks and refreshments
- Game demo stations
- Any funds generated in excess of our goal will be donated directly to What's Up Dog! L.A.
Our priority is to raise as much as possible for our friends at What's Up Dog! L.A., but we also want to make this event extra special for everyone who lends us a helping hand by creating promotional items and ensuring that anyone who attends will have a good old time :)
We're a small team running on nothing but our love for animals, art, and video games, and we need all the help we can get. Any and every contribution is truly appreciated!
What are the perks?
We don't have all the perks ready for showing but here are a few previews!
Jim Mahfood Original Press Paws Poster
Exclusive Meat Bun shirt for Press Paws
(Please be sure to pick a size if you select this perk!)
Paul Robertson Logo Mug Cup, Dog Bowl, and Skateboard
Other Ways You Can Help
No worries if you can’t contribute (we won't bite!). We would be eternally grateful if you could help us spread the word by liking our Facebook page, or sharing a link to our website. We hope we get to see you at the show and thank you in person!