The film centers around two contrasting characters. One a 23 year old affluent, troubled young man named Jacob. And Keegan, a 29 year old homeless man running from his past.
- Director- Vito Trupiano: A talented up and coming director with a unique style and vision. His ability to create stories visually, along with attention to fine details makes for a combination that draws you straight into his films.
- Director of Photography- Gesar Dorji: NYU educated, with a natural sense for light, along with a nerdish obsession for camera equipment. Gesar is the perfect candidate for a new up and coming big time DP.
- Executive producer- Brandon First: Incredible knowledge about the industry mixed with an ability to predict the stormy weathers of a set. Brandon is no doubt the man with the plan.
What We Need & What You Get
$5,000 will get us.
- Professional camera and lighting equipment, rented through Lensrentals.com
- Catering for set.
- Festival submissions
- Actor compensation
- Color grading/Editing
- 5% to local homeless shelter
- All over budget donations will contribute to shelter fund.
- Raising awareness towards homelessness and depression.
- Fueling three young filmmakers careers aspirations of working in the industry.
Other Ways You Can Help
Get the word out!