FobTi interactive is a small "one man" independent video game development studio based in the Slovakia and founded by Tibor Fobel.
Obludia is an old-school arcade arena action inspired by classics such as Robotron or Smash-TV with RPG elements! Obludia will be released as a Windows PC game initially, hopefully next on Linux and MAC.
- 50 levels full of thrilling action!
- Old-School arcade gameplay
- Local co-op: Play single player or together with a friend!
- Xbox360 gamepad support
- Destroy Hordes of monsters like: Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders and more.
- Fight with 5 powerful Bosses.
- Avoid Dangerous traps
- Upgradable Pet friend
- Save the Princess (she is not princess... be careful)
- Level Up your little hero and collect many Special power-ups!
- Find the Alien Artifact :-O
- AND MUCH MORE!
- Food: As every Human or Alien i need food, especialy a lot of coffe when I work overnight.
- Bills: Pay for internet conection, domains, electricity, tax...
- Full-time: Allow me to continue developing Obludia full-time until completion. I working on Obludia only in my spare time. My little dream is... that this will be my full time job.
- Stretch Goals: Of course!
- Original Soundtrack: I found one great composer name Armand Rochette, so some money i need for this guy.
- Linux and Mac version: If campaign will be successful i want make both LINUX and MAC version.
Official Website: http://www.fobti-interactive.com/
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FobTi-interactive...
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/FobTi
Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=145398029
Thanks for Supporting!