My name is Sara Bakay, and I am an aspiring actress. I've been doing this since I was about 5 years old (nearly 20 years), and I finally have the chance to be seen by some VERY important people! I auditioned for a talent association, and they selected me to go to New York, representing their company, to audition in front of many agents, managers, and casting directors who are looking for new faces.
- This convention is how Katie Holmes, Josh Duhamel, Sean William Scott, and many other stars were discovered!
- I'll be taking part in 6 competitions, including acting, singing, and songwriting!
I have been fighting so hard for my dream, and now I feel as if it is at my fingertips. I will be working on my end to get as many hours as possible at my current jobs to pay for everything, but my minimum wage salary does not allow me to make the goal in the afforded time.
What We Need & What You Get
- I need $6,000 total.
- This pays for 6 days/nights in the hotel, 10 competitions, a personal stylist for the competitions, a photo shoot (with stylist), prints from the photo shoot, the banquet, workshops, 4 months of training (including private acting coaching), and so much more!
- There are some great perks for donating!
- If we get to $1,000, I'll put on a strange costume and do a strange dance, then upload the video for everyone to see!
All it takes is for one casting director or agent to notice me. I am ready to show them my passion for this career. Last year, I made 4 independent films, a commercial, and recorded music. I've also been in 8 professional plays with Jenny Wiley Theatre, including tours. You can find me on IMDb, youtube, and Facebook, and Model Mayhem. Your donation is very important in helping me take the next step to further my career. Even if you can only give a few dollars, those few dollars can make such a difference.
Other Ways You Can Help
If you can not afford to help, there are other things that you can do!
- Share this with your friends, family, business partners.
- Save your spare change, and make a goal to donate it 1 day every week.
Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. I'm so glad I have people in my life that I can depend on who have faith in and love me.