Any donation of $1.00 or more gets you a download of "Obey the Beard". Contact us if you have any questions!
Watch our new video "Obey the Beard" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0kSuZFOwFE
So what happens if we reach $50,000 because of you awesome, awesome fans?
We're going to record a cover album in addition to the next album! That's right. If you've seen us live over the years, you know that we've played some ridiculous covers and mash-ups, and if we hit $50,000, we're gonna record all those songs.
Then we're going to release this cover album.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US!
All orders shipped outside the US add additional shipping fee.
For international shipping, please add $10 to your donation.
For international shipping, please add $12 to your donation.
This will include a +1 guest.
Click here to preview the limited edition t-shirt, Click here to preview the limited edition hoodie. Click here to preview the limited edition poster.
For international shipping, please add $30 to your donation.
For international shipping here, please add $5,302,401 to your donation.
More Psychostick than you can shake a stick at?
We (Psychostick) have been a nationally touring band since 2006. Since then we've release three albums, two EPs, and did some crazy touring. Around 26 nationwide tours or so.
We're tired of this "album-every-two-years" nonsense. We want to bring you not just another album, but heavy ridiculousness on a regular basis. We mean business... we're taking this to the next level. We're building a professional recording studio to make this possible.
We've got the know-how to do this (all of our albums have been independently recorded), we just need the time off the road to finish building the studio and do some serious recording over the next several months.
And then there's that silly money thing. Someone once told me that "money makes the world go 'round," but I personally believe that's more related to the gravitational pull between the sun and earth.
But I digress.
- Pricetag for next album and studio to recording future albums: $30,000.
- Remember, this is going MUCH further than just making ONE album. We want to make MANY albums with this setup, so you'll get more bang for your buck.
- If we hit our stretch goal of $50,000, we're going to record a second album filled with cover songs. Oooh!
- We literally over a hundred or so hilarious songs and song ideas in the works. THAT is a ton of albums.
- Not only will we release more music, but more videos like this, this, and this!
- We've smashed our brains together to come up with some sweet 'n saucy perks that we truly believe you'll enjoy to pieces.
- No matter what happens, all of these funds will go towards the completion of our upcoming album.