- NYC Based Electronic Music Composer, Producer, Drummer, Photographer, Graphic Designer and Artist.
- Raised by my father, an avant-garde film composer, pianist, guitarist and abstract painter and my wonderful mother, an english teacher, writer. Born in Buffalo, NY and relocated to Brooklyn, NY in 2009. My childhood consisted of being constantly surrounded by strange music and art, growing up in a house filled with almost every type of instrument as well as traveling around with my father to his concerts and performances with orchestras in NY and LA, including Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall. This shaped my passion and my destiny very early in my life. From the age or 7 I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with my life, which in my eyes has been both a blessing as well as a curse. I say this because of how difficult it is for me to accept any other path or career as an option, and the financial consequences of being a 'Starving Artist'. However, It is a blessing because it is therapeutic, fills me full of love, joy and mystery. There is nothing else I would rather do than share this feeling with the rest of the world and help myself and others experience new feelings and inspiration. I've spent my life relentlessly researching and discovering music, art and the spiritual connection and healing that comes with it. I have been obsessed and mesmerized with the world and all of the wonderful creations and possibilities that it offers. The best way I can communicate and help the world (and myself) is through music. It's like a voice in my head. I hear new musical ideas 24/7 and see/hear the beauty in almost everything I see. To me music is not about competition in anyway. I love, respect and admire all musicians and artists and feel connected to them all. I fully support anything creative and constructive and feel very positive about the future of music.
- After spending my life observing the music community, collecting & experimenting instruments, inspiration and styles I feel I have finally reached the time to complete an my first official EP. In order to successfully communicate this musical story I feel it is necessary to have the private space in order to focus and create the world I have in mind and equally important to be able to achieve the highest quality end result as possible, for your listening pleasure. The EP will consist of experimental ambiance, textures, melodies and rhythm mixing acoustic and organic sounds with synthetic electronic soundscapes and with the incoporation of a full kit. The EP will be an "experimental story" and hopefully a journey through sounds that will hopefully inspire people and take you to an unkown world. As many know, the recording process is very time consuming and requires quite a bit of funds. I have always expected and still expect to be self-reliant and to come up with what I need to accomplish my goals myself, and with or without this Campaign investment - I will eventually achieve. However, I am curious to see if I could speed this process up and intrigue people to come together to help be a part of this with me. In the end, the EP will be created nonetheless and followed by an international tour, since it is after all, my destiny.
- Thank-you for taking the time to read this and whether you can help financially or not, I believe you have helped me in some way with your positive energy. Love & Light, Yours Truly - Neil Kryszak.
What I Need & What You Get
Finishing an album can be very time consuming and can get pretty expensive.
- Rent for the Rehearsal/Recording Space
- Necessary Equipment, Cables & Microphones
- Time off of work.
- Mixing & Mastering of the final recordings
- Promotional material (Video, Stickers, Shirts + Limited Vinyl Pressing)
Every contributor will recieve a free download of the EP as soon as it's released.
See the "Perks" section for additional 'Perks' you can get. :)
All Contributers recieve good Karma ;)
Other Ways You Can Help
If you just can't help financially but want to help in any other way, please share this campaign to as many people as possible as well as to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social networking sites.
You may also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for other ways to help.
Me on the Web:
Listen to some of my older unmixed and unmastered music here: http://www.soundcloud.com/neilkryszak
Mixes of some musical inspirations and perfect examples of the recording qualities I'd like to achieve: http://www.mixcloud.com/neilkryszak
Offical Site: http://www.neilkryszak.com
"We are dedicated to harnessing the hidden powers of human creativity in electronics, magnetism and sound to enable music to encompass the Earth with harmony and joy." - Rupert Neve