Thank you all who have taken the time to read about this fundraiser.
My name is Colt Barber and my girlfriend of four years and I together are starting this campaign to kick off a non-profit organization with a mission of raising funds for multiple sclerosis patients who are in need of help paying medical expenses.
Sarah was diagnosed with MS this past summer in July. As for most being diagnosed with MS it was a huge shock, but considering she is only 23 years old it was even harder to wrap our heads around. Between MS medication (which is a medication that Sarah will have to be on for the rest of her life) and hospital visits, the expenses can become astronomical for someone without medical insurance.
As recent college graduates this has been a life altering experience, but we could not imagine going through this without Sarah being blessed with a wonderful job that provides full insurance.
We would like to ask for your contributions to start off an organization that will help individuals who are attempting to overcome financial burdens because of MS. Any monetary contributions will be received with a grateful heart and we will keep you updated on the progression of the organization.
Where is it going:
- The money raised will go directly into our gift campaign. Once the organization is fully set up, this will be given out monthly to applicants who are needing help with medical expenses. The rest of the money will be placed in specific areas of need to have the organization funded for immediate launch.
- In the vision we have for our organization, while the number of people helped will be limited over the course of the year, the help provided will be a huge relief to several families dealing with multiple sclerosis everday.
- The goal amount for this campaign is set at $6,500, but if the money raised does not equal that amount, the raised money will still be divided equally among same areas.
Other Ways You Can Help
While we know not everyone can contribute monetarily, there are other ways you can help:
- Share this link on Facebook
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Email our page to everyone you know