Miller Park Drunk's Pants Party 3
Miller Park Drunk (aka The Best Brewers Blog in the World) has been a part of the Brewers blogosphere for over five years now and continues going (somewhat) strong to this day. In the summer of 2010 MPD introduced the world to the Pants Party and tailgating parties haven't been the same since.
Okay, they've been mostly the same, but the Pants Party was really cool and everyone had a great time. MPD took the year off from Pants Parties in 2011, but returned in 2012 bigger and better than before. The 2012 party was a massive success and the demand for a 2013 version was bigger and louder than ever before.But throwing a Pants Party is a large investment that takes a lot of work from a lot of people to be pulled off successfully. We always thought there had to be a better way to make it happen without all of the financial burden falling on our shoulders.
Save the Date
June 23, 2013
Yeah, yeah. What do I get?
Just like every other Pants Party we've done, every dollar that goes into this thing will come out of it. If we go over our goal, that money will go back into the party. Every dollar goes into the party.
We've set up the account so that your donations will pay for the tickets, beer, food and everything else. In return, every donation level will be compensated accordingly. What do you get?
- $1 - @millerparkdrunk follows you on twitter and gives you a personal thank you.
- $5 - Two stickers.
- $15 - Official Pants Party 3 T-Shirt and a sticker.
- $25 - Ticket to the game, a sticker and entry into our tailgate party.
- $35 - Official Pants Party 3 T-shirt, a sticker, game ticket and entry to the party.
- $40 - Personalized Pants Party shirt (name on back), a sticker, game ticket and entry to the party.
- $60 - 2 Pants Party shirts, 2 game tickets, 2 stickers and entry into the party.
- $70 - 2 Personalized shirts, 2 tickets, 2 stickers and entry to the party.
- $80 - 2 shirts, 2 tickets, 2 stickers, entry to the party and a case of beer or bottle of your (reasonable) choice.
- $100 - 2 shirts, 2 tickets, 2 stickers, party entry and you get to write a guest post on MPD.
- $125 - 2 tickets to Saturday AND Sunday's games, 2 shirts and 2 stickers.
- $150 - 2 shirts, 2 tickets, 2 stickers, entry into the game and you take a bags set home with you.
Pants Party 3 FAQ
If we don't get enough, is the party canceled?
No. The party is happening either way, but this campaign is the difference between Vince, Tyler and two homeless guys drinking Schlitz on the train tracks, and an epic party that you will tell your kids about when they turn 21.
When is the game?
Sunday June 23rd against the Braves is the game we are shooting for. It's Polish Heritage Day and everyone gets a Polish sausage bobblehead. So if you're Polish there you go.
Can I get tickets after the campaign is over?
Unlikely. Get them now.
Where are we sitting?
Terrace Reserved. Unless we go over our finance goal and then we'll look to upgrade.
What is on the menu this year?
What are we drinking this year?
BEER! We will have two kegs as well as some backup depending on the amount of people who come. Lots of people means the backup is another keg, less than that means a cooler full.
We will also have a "jungle juice" type drink
Do we get a sticker this year?
Yes. There will be two actually.
And this one:
Those are awesome.
What does the t-shirt look like this year?
Kind of like this:
That is awesome.
I want to come, but I live too far away. How do I support the party?
Buy some stickers OR a t-shirt. We'll drink in your honor!
Why are you doing it this way?
I want to be like Veronica Mars.
Does that mean you want to make out with Logan?