More press coverage below...
- Size: 27.5mm (diameter), 3.3mm (edge)
- Weight: Under 10g
- Battery: Coin cell; lasts about 4 months
- Compatibility: iOS and Android
- Accessories: Comes with a clasp to clip onto clothing easily
Misfit Shine is an elegant, all-metal activity tracker that you can sync with your smartphone just by placing it on your phone screen. Find out how active you are every day, and set goals to become more active. Wear it how you want, wherever you want.
Misfit Shine’s proprietary sensor algorithms can track cycling and swimming in addition to just steps so you’ll get more credit where credit is due. To see how active you've been throughout the day, simply tap Shine and a halo of lights shines through invisible micro-holes, laser drilled into the metal casing.
Simply tap to view your activity progress for the day. Go full circle and you're done!
Misfit Shine was made to last a lifetime and designed to complement any fashion statement. Carved out of a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum, it is super strong and waterproof.
Just place on your smartphone to sync
It’s tiny, and at just several millimeters thick, is one of the world’s thinnest wireless activity trackers so it can be worn just about anywhere, even when wearing next to nothing. Clip it on your pants, bra, shirt, or shoes. Or use the wristband and wear it on your wrist where it can function as a watch too.
- Elegant: a tiny all-metal disc with a beautiful halo of lights
- Precious: precision crafted like jewelry to be worn on any occasion
- Smart: more than just steps - tracks swimming and biking too
- Goal-driven: tap to see progress towards your daily activity goal
- Bold design: no buttons, no cables, no recharging
- Amazing sync: just place it on your smartphone and it syncs, even in airplane mode
- Wearable: on your wrist, shoe, ankle, bra, hip, as a brooch, wherever you want
- Super-strong: carved out of a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum and is waterproof
- Timeless: built to last a lifetime, designed to complement any fashion statement
- Personal: set your own goals, visualize data, and get insights tailored for you
Misfit Shine is just slightly larger than a quarter and weighs less than two of them.
Metal & Leather
Formal or business casual. Misfit Shine with the leather band. Natural or Black, take your pick.
Gorgeous Metal Card
Who We Are
Our San Francisco crew - Wallace, Rachel, Patrick and Mai missing from picture
Our Vietnam crew - Huy, Loc, Chi and Thanh missing from picture
We're focused on developing great wearable products: things that a lot of people would wear all the time for a long time. Like jeans and t-shirts. We aim to pioneer the emerging world of wearables, by making products and services in the consumer health and fitness space to inspire people be more active and develop healthy habits. We were founded in 2011, and Misfit Shine is our first product.
Part of the idea behind the lean startup is to prove demand, and build products in a rapid, user-centered design cycle. By reaching out on Indiegogo, we can assess our demand, build a stronger relationship with our early adopters, and use feedback to make our product as amazing as possible.
Use of Funds
We've built our prototypes. We’ve figured out our supply chain. We need your help to take the next step. We’re looking for funds to put Misfit Shine into production. We know what we’re doing; we've led the development and manufacturing of more than a dozen hardware products in previous companies, including the first ever iPhone-compatible hardware medical device - so we know exactly what's required to pull this off. You are getting in early, and getting a premium product ahead of everyone else.
We’re asking you to help us make Misfit Shine a reality.
More Press Coverage
Comments, Questions, Ideas?
Ask on the comment thread here or email email@example.com