WE have a MATCHING DONOR who will donate up to $10,000 to our educational program! HURRY we have a month left to raise money! Any amount will help!!!!
**REMEMBER YOUR $$$ go twice as far***
The Florida School of Traditional Midwifery is the only Nationally Accredited Midwifery School in the Southeast and 1 of only 9 Nationally Accredited Midwifery Schools in the United States!
Midwifery is a health profession in which providers offer care to childbearing women during pregnancy, labor and birth, during the postpartum period, and between pregnancies. Midwives also help care for the newborn and assist the mother with breastfeeding. They also provide birth control, education and prescriptions for well-woman health care.
Midwifery allows women the choice to have out of hospital births and the freedom to create their own birth plans.
Located in the heart of historic Downtown Gainesville, Florida, FSTM strives to give our student midwives the best education possible. Our students come from all over Florida as well as other states.
What We Need:
- Funds to expand our school to encompass the entire historic home that houses FSTM - allowing for student and school growth
- Funding for online learning programs to enable our students to study at home and away from the school
- Your donations ensure that our students can receive a "Traditional" education in midwifery by allowing us to provide services to them that make our school unique
FSTM is a non-profit 501c3 institution providing education for Direct Entry Midwives
- Not only will you be supporting an entire student midwifery community, you will be contributing to the well-being of women and their families worldwide
- By making a donation you are not only donating to a nationally accredited midwifery school, but also to the practice of midwifery everywhere through our national and international partnerships
- Our student midwives graduate and open their own birth centers to make birth by midwives more available in their own communities - not only in Florida but nationwide
Other Ways You Can Help
If you cannot contribute, you can still support midwifery education!
Please send our link to as many people as you can and please advocate for midwifery and midwifery education at every opportunity!