MASSACRE is a brief and bloody horror flick, centering around Marianne James (played by Pandie Suicide), a girl who wakes up at the site of a very grisly mass murder, and can't remember what happened. Directed by Joe Hendrick, Written by Pandie Suicide, and Produced by Michel Rangel of Minonina Films, MASSACRE is a brand new and deliciously bloody, independent short slasher film, currently in development in Los Angeles.
Joe Hendrick - Director
Joe Hendrick is a Director based in Los Angeles. His many directing credits include music videos for a multitude of bands/artist of: Korn, Marilyn Manson, Intocable, Ritmo Machine (Cypress Hill), Taryn Manning, Justin Hopkins (The Voice - Team CeeLo Green), directed music videos for labels; EMI, Sony Latin America, Nacional Records, Century Records. In addition Joe Hendrick has directed countless short films that have circled the festival circuit such as "Women of the Night", "Zipperneck-Kid", "Skitta Merink", "Worst" (shot/directed on location in Paris France), directed the Feature Film - "Ditch Day Massacre".
Michel Rangel - Producer
Michel Rangel is an award-winning commercial, music video and film producer from Mexico. With over 10 years of experience, Michel has produced a wide range of projects including commercials for clients such as Nike and well regarded feature films being her latest a top grossing dramedy titled "Instructions Not Included." Michel is committed to bringing quality to the screen. She has her own production company, Minonina Films
Pandie Suicide - Writer/ Role of "Marianne"
Pandie Suicide is an actress, model, writer, and Suicide Girl from New Zealand, currently based in Los Angeles. Pandie has appeared in multiple commercials, including the 'Love Today' campaign for Honda, Tattoo Magazines - including the cover of Tattoo Flash, music videos of all kinds - Pantera, Taylor Swift, Lil Wayne, Aerosmith, and even the legendary David Lynch's "Crazy Clown Time." Pandie a huge fan of horror movies and metal, which she writes about for Press Pass LA. She is also a member of the Screen Actors Guild.
IMDB Page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5322244/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
What We Need & What You Get
Our goal right now is to find $4500 to get our short film off the ground. What this will cover includes the following:
- Camera, lights, and other film equipment, location fees and permits, wardrobe, props, food for the cast and crew, make up and of course lots and lots of blood!
If we manage to go over our goal the funds will be used for the following:
- This would allow us to go into Post-Production once the footage is in the can!
- Everything mentioned before plus scoring of the film by a professional and talented film composer that will compose something dark and sexy and perfect for our movie!
- Film festival entry fees, marketing, poster design, and publicity costs!
We have a lot of great, fun and sexy perks available as you can see down the side!
- For $2: You will receive our eternal thanks in a shoutout via our Twitter Page!
- For $5: You will receive our eternal thanks in a shoutout via BOTH our Twitter and Facebook Pages!
- For $10: You will receive our eternal thanks in the closing credits of MASSACRE!
- For $25: You will receive a wonderful signed 8 x 10 print of the Official MASSACRE Movie Poster !
- For $30: You will receive a signed 8 x 10 Pandie 'Blood' Print, shot by renowned horror photographer Cris Jan Lim - limited quantity!
- For $50: You will receive a signed one of a kind Pandie Instax! - limited quantity!
- For $100: You will get to be an extra in our film!! If you can get yourself to LA or are in LA and can transport yourself to set, you will be featured in MASSACRE! - limited quantity
- For $300: You will receive an Executive Producers Credit on MASSACRE!! - limited quantity.
- For $500: You will have a small but very crucial role with lines, and get Massacred in MASSACRE! You must be able to transport yourself to set in Los Angeles. - only 1 available!
Pandie 'Blood' Print by Cris Jan Lim
Other Ways You Can Help
We'd love to have you involved in anyway we can! If you aren't able to contribute funding-wise at this moment but would still like to help out we would love it if you could help spread the word about our campaign! Some ways to do this include:
- Follow us on our social media!
- Share our campaign on your social media!
- Tell a friend or family member that you think might be interested in hearing about a fun and bloody new short film!
Thanks so much!!!
- Team Massacre