I've been singing, writing, and playing since I was a kid. At one point I had given up on music, then I decided to come back and give it everything, here I am.
A few people told me "you can't do it, you're just a dreamer, it doesn't happen to people like you"....I guess you could say I don't listen very well!
The only thing that can stop me, is me, and that won't ever happen.
Blue Jeans, High Heels & Fire Red Hair will be a full feature professionally produced CMT class music video with your generous help.
Are we ready and what does this song mean?
- The storyboards are completed, drawn, and waiting.
- The song is ready, waiting for me to go in the studio and make a few minor changes for the music video.
- The people by my side are ready with their tremendous expertise and talent to help make Blue Jeans, High Heels & Fire Red Hair an absolutely outstanding example of musical and visual art that will stand the test of time.
- The song is about my passions inside, and knowing in yourself what love is, what it means, how it feels, what it looks like to you. Wanting it, and then finding it.
What does the money go for?
The costs can be enormous making a music video. I have the advantage of having Mr. David Allds, an Emmy-Nominated producer who believes in me and the music producing the video. With his help everything is within reach but production costs can be very high. Because of David's help and yours with this campaign we're going to make an amazing music video.
- Studio Time - Brushing up the song in a quality studio for the video will run anywhere from $50-$100 an hour for the studio time.
- Paying the cast, crew, and support staff - All need to be paid, even though they have signed onto our project already with no expectations, they all have bills and responsibilities and deserve to be paid for their hard work and dedication. My first responsibility is to everyone involved, to make sure everyone knows how valuable and appreciated all their hard work is to me.
- Location rental - The video will be filmed on the famous Broadway, downtown Nashville. The exact cost is an unknown variable but could be from several hundred dollars up to $2000 to procure the right environment for the video.
- DVD duplication and mailing costs - The video will be sent out to the major video channels like CMT, GAC, CMC, and TCN. Also to local, regional, and national television stations. Duplicating, labeling and mailing many DVD's out across the country are expected to run several hundred dollars.
- Professional marketing and promotion- Having a professional marketing and priomotion company getting the video seen and recognized nationally is expected to run between $3000 - $5500
- Incidental costs - Feeding an entire cast, crew, and many extras on set for approximately 2 days of shooting, as well as providing for their basic comforts on the set is another seldom thought of expense, but necessary when you appreciate all the people helping to make a project successful and want to make sure they enjoy it.
- Indiegogo's percentage -At 4% if the goal is reached, Approximately $599.00....If the goal is not reached, Indiegogo takes 9%.
What if I don't reach my goal? - That won't happen, my faith is STRONG and we will reach the goal because of the amazing people by my side, we can't fail. If it falls short of the goal? The music video will still be made, we will overcome any obstacle.
Why will this video be important?
Our project will not only be a music video, but also a piece of visual art. Sure, Blue Jeans, High Heels & Fire Red Hair, the music video, is my dream but it will also
- Help the community - infusion of funds into the local economy.
- Raise awareness of Nashville and country music nationally.
- Give you, the contributor, the opportunity to know you helped make it happen and that you are a real part of this music video.
- At certain levels you can even be seen in the video.
On my own I've made my CD and sold them, been on radio in many countries, written my own book and promoted it and now, I have an Emmy-nominated producer by my side whose successes are many and track record is wonderful - we're in this all the way!
We appreciate every single person who becomes involved to be a part of the music video. Bragging rights, credits, and so much more are yours for all your help, just check out the rewards section, and thank you.
Other Ways You Can Help
You can do a lot to help even if you can't contribute financially - Please share this page with all your friends and have them spread it around as well. Help create a buzz about the music and the video with everyone you know please and get them involved.
What you hear and see in the end is what I wish to contribute to the musical world, a vision of something I can only share once you see it.I also invite you to check out my pages and other music, here we go!