Short Summary about Myself
- I am an 18 year old living in Orange, CA.
- I am a full time student at Fullerton Junior College and I work part time at the Hilton hotel.
- I live with my parents, 12 year old sister, six year old Australian Shepard, London, and my two year old Chihuahua, Brooklyn.
What I Need
Brooklyn needs surgery for a condition called Medial Patellar Luxation.
- When the groove that holds the kneecap in place is not deep enough, it causes severe pain and dislocation.
- The condition cannot be fixed without surgery!
- The surgery costs $1500.
My father, Ken Meyer Jr will be offering a variety of paintings and sketches for your donations.
- Small print of a painting of Brooklyn.
- Watercolor portrait of your pet or person of your choice.
- A personal Facebook thank you.
Other Ways You Can Help
Any amount will be helpful, but you can also help me by:
- Asking your friends/family to help.
- Sharing and liking my page and my video to your social media pages.
Thanks so much!