Zolotoff on the Web
Zolotoff on Facebook
"Like a Breeze" Music Video by VeryLazyMedia
Zolotoff on SoundCloud
FUND "Like a Breeze" NOW!
With enchanting lyrics and spirited instrumentals featuring the ukulele; Like a Breeze, Zolotoffs 6-Track Debut EP, is a must produce:
- Jillian Zolotoff is a young and talented artist who's potential is not yet been seen due to financial restrictions (as many are.) Santa Rosa Native, Sebastopol Resident. :)
- We've started this campaign because we'd love to see this dream become a reality. Real talent shines through in Zolotoff's work and we feel a duty to release it to the public in a polished form.
- Contributors can have a hand in getting this amazing artist her time in the spot-light and will be a driving force in any musical journeys ahead.
What We Need & What You Get
- We need an estimated $2000.00 to complete this project on schedule. A fraction of this number will go to fees instated by Indiegogo and the payment processor. The majority of the funds raised will go to the requisitioning of quality equipment to record with ($700), materials needed to print the album($400), and printing the EP (to be distributed to contributors), as well as producing other perks such as T-Shirts and Limited Edition Prints($300). We also need funds to make sure all the necessary legal requirements are met ($500)ish!
- In exchange for your contributions we've got some pretty wicked perks lined up for you! All tiers except for the $1 donation receive a copy of the EP. Mid-range contributors will also get t-shirts and signed albums. Top-tier contributors receive their album a month early and it will ship with special limited edition artwork in the sleeve along with their name printed in the booklet as a contributor! Woah!
- If we don't reach our entire goal we will still do our very best to produce a quality album for everyone. This, of course, depends on how far short we fall from our total. We aren't worried about it because we're so confident we can make our goal in the allotted amount of time. If you contribute enough to receive an EP, you WILL receive an EP.
Every contribution is very important:
- Contributors are making a huge impact by cultivating an atmosphere of success for local, independent artists.
- The "Like a Breeze" music video was a huge success, created entirely with volunteer hours and a desire to produce something for others to enjoy. With it, we were able to showcase the talents of Zolotoff and the team working behind her to produce the best showcase her skills.
- We've been waiting for a long time to produce this album and the time has finally come where we are prepared to produce the entire EP, no if's and's or but's.
Risks & Challenges
Producing an album is a lot of hard work. Not just for the producers, but for the artists as well! Some of the many obstacles that will attempt (and fail) at interfering with the completion of this project include; procuring the equipment necessary for a quality recording, and evoking enough interest in the album to generate the capital to move forward.
- Are dedicated team will be working day and night to provide you with the fullest experience the way Zolotoff wants the album to be heard. We want to see her shine like the star that she is and will do our very best to make that happen with the budget available to us.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can't contribute, but that doesn't mean they can't help:
- Get the word out and make some noise about our campaign. Any help and attention you could draw in would do us wonders!
- Use the Indiegogo share tools and help get the word out to people who would be interested in contributing!
And that's all there is to it.