SummaryDid you have a hard time finding a new place to eat rather than going to your favorites?
Was it annoying to wait a long time in a line to order your foods?
Ok, you have ordered and now waiting at your table, but you feel bored and there's nothing to be entertained?
Your cooking is awesome but never had the chance or money to have your own restaurant?
Never had friends with the same appetite as you to enjoy eating out with them?
KindChef has answers to all of the above questions and does even more!
KindChef is a new network, a mobile app which makes dining experience even more fun and easier to save our precious time.
In simple terms: you get hungry, run the app, search for a cuisine or a restaurant nearby, order your dish to your place or go to the restaurant, and have fun!
Here are some of its special features:
- Easy online ordering system is now available for all restaurants, so you can find new places via the app, surf through their menu and order right to your place or if you're at the restaurant, there's no need to wait in a line, you just sit at your table and order by app even faster.
- The app has a new creative search engine that lets you search for a cuisine or a restaurant based on your budget (or so many different other values) that it all lets you find great places and taste a better dish.
- Use the KindChef network and make new friends that have the same appetite as you, share and exchange your dining, cooking experiences. Even learn different foods instructions!
- Play a game, dine in your favorite place for free! KindChef has a game that if you play and earn game coins, you can go to your favorite place and use your game coins instead of real money to order your foods.
- Talk with an Augmented Reality 3D character. While you're waiting for your foods in a restaurant, you can point your smartphone's camera to your plate and the KindChef 3D character comes out of your plate and you can talk with him. ask any questions, about the foods or anything else! It's not only fun but also informative.
- Restaurant owners can easily sign up to the KindChef restaurants network and be known to global and local customers, minimize their costs, analyze orders and customer volume in statistics and it all helps them to serve me better.
- My cooking is awesome, but never had the time or money to be a cook or have my own restaurant. There's no worries anymore! Everything is just ready for me, I can easily join the KindChef restaurants network, be visible in the app search engine and start earning by my cooking :)
- I can also earn by referring new restaurants to the system and get in the KindChef "affiliates program" and easily generate a reasonable, ongoing revenue stream.
What's the problem?
So how it helps restaurants & customers alike?
Our To-Do-Lists and our winning cards
How & Why
We're going to develop a game too!
How you can help us
About our club
About the perks
Hi, I am Hadi Tavakoli, founder of www.myflashlab.com. We are a small team with big dreams. In the past 3 months we have been busily working on a new idea called "Kind Chef" with six programmers, one designer and the support of a good friend, Joanne. Click here to read more about us.
KindChef Mobile AppThe KindChef project is a mobile app - a new kind of sharing network that aims to connect people who want to eat! We are calling it "The KindChef's Network"!
With this mobile application, you can search for a cuisine or a restaurant around you, see their menu, choose what you want to eat and simply order it! You can connect to your FaceBook or Twitter contacts to share your experience with them or find new friends who have similar eating behavior as yours.
Although it's a sharing network, it's not limited to that. The project is NOT just for entertainment. It will actually allow you to order your meal or get it delivered to your place.
We have developed a working MVP (Minimum viable product) demo of the application which you can download from it from play.google.com, but please note that it's just a little sample of what we're going to do. not a finished app of course! and it's not optimized at all!
and here's our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kindchef
Restaurants Control PanelIt will also enable restaurant owners to present their service in a technologically advanced way and help them to better manage their business by analyzing their customer's eating behaviors. Obviously, it will also allow them to grow their business by being more visible through the virtual world considering that many people have their smartphones always with them, everywhere.
We've had meetings with dozens of restaurant and cafe owners and introduced the application to them. Much to our delight, they were all eager to use the software as soon as it is released.
We have the idea, we have the required technology, we have all the possible resources we need to develop the software, we have interested restaurants and on top of all that, we are determined to make a difference. What we lack is a large community of people who are willing to support us to make this all happen. We know that it's a huge project but we have everything planned and are ready to go!
There are different restaurant apps or websites ... but all they do is help you find the restaurant with only some allowing you to order online. The restaurant business hasn’t really changed from how it was 100 years ago. The basics are still the same.
Can restaurants bring the technology of the 21st century into their marketing mix? Surely technology can make life more profitable and easier for them.
Consider these two reasons that technology hasn’t already been used to enhance the business of restaurants:
- No one has thought of a better way to serve people yet.
- Some may have ideas, but they don’t have the necessary skills or technology to make their dreams come true.
Some factsRestaurant... hmm, this word reminds me a place where I can eat... But that's all that it can be?
Ok, let's review some facts:
- You like to eat where you love the place and the food.
- Generally you like to eat out, as it's kind of an entertainment.
- You love to visit new places if they're nice and you like the food too.
- If you're at home, you still order by phone as you think that's it and it's the best way.
- Restaurants attract customers by advertising, because that's the best way.
- Each restaurant has its own policy to be the best.
- Some restaurants also stepped a little more further in technology and have their own website, some also developed their own mobile app.
- An undeniable fact is that everyone loves technology and restaurant owners have the same story.
- Technology for restaurants is not just about having a website or a mobile app, it can be the way they have decorated their restaurant.
Yes, eating out is entertainment for us, so why can’t the word "restaurant" mean more than what it means now? I know... maybe talking about a revolution... a fantastic change, a new kind of network that may change our current behavior of eating out!
How cool was it, if eating out was more fun... no matter I'm a teenager and like to have fun with my friends or I'm an adult and love to have a great time with my family and kids eating out.
Problems todayToday, in this world we are facing the following problems:
- It's a hard decision when it comes to finding a new place to eat- sometimes we’d like to try some different rather than dining at our favourites.
- It’s annoying having to wait in a long line to order your foods - it would be good to have something more fun to do instead.
- Sitting at your table and waiting for your food can take a long time and can be boring – again, it would be good to have something to do while waiting
- My cooking is awesome, but never had the chance to be a chef or the enough money to have my own restaurant.
- Today is my birthday - what if I could have my birthday party in my favourite restaurant where I am their loyal customer.
- Today I'm going to propose... wow, how cool was that, if it was like movies, people around that I've just met or still didn't met in the restaurant would stand up and sing a song while I'm proposing...
- I'm a fan of Chinese foods, but none of my friends are... how cool would it be if I could find some friends that have the same appetite as mine
- Imagine if restaurant owners could have access to a detailed customer database which could help them to greatly improve their profits and also serve me, the customer, far better.
These are all the problems that we are facing everyday, and there might be even more... so that's why "Kindchef" is born.
For eaters:"KindChef" is a network that connects restaurants together so that you can find the best ones in one location. It’s like a new social network that connects you to new people that have the same eating behaviour as yours... and you’ll also be served your meals better and faster than before while enjoying the whole dining experience!
Further to this, you can check out new restaurants depending on what you feel like eating...you can place your order directly from the app on your smartphone and have it delivered quickly and easily to your place...watch 3D videos and information about the food...receive surprise messages on your special occasions... make new friends...you won’t need to stand in long lines anymore to wait to order fast foods and much more...
For restaurant owners:"KindChef" is a great asset for restaurant owners too. It helps them attract more customers, serving them better and faster and allows them to manage their restaurants easier.
Further to this, it helps them have an easy online ordering system... become well known to local and global eaters... minimize their costs... get specific statistics about ordered dishes and customer volume, e.g. how many dishes have been ordered, which dishes were most popular, the days dishes are ordered on, etc. Knowing detailed statistics about their customers enables restaurant owners to work out where their profits are being made as well as how they can improve their sales, service and systems. By using the "KindChef app", restaurant owners are not only helping themselves, they are also helping us as customers.
Actually the whole idea is a winning card, but to give you some ideas, these are the features that we are planing for the release version of the app:
Intelligent notification offers: This feature allows restaurant owners to set special offers at specific times.
For example, you are a customer of a ABC restaurant and you have added it as a favourite on your KindChef app. It's lunchtime, around 1pm, and you happen to be passing by this restaurant. You receive a text notification from ABC restaurant letting you know the special offer for that day and time. This offer has been previously set up by the restaurant and is automatically sent out to local customers if they are a specific proximity to the restaurant.
- Cuisine search engine: Anytime that you have a desire for a specific cuisine, you will be able to search it on the app and the application will tell you where you can find it. You can then decide whether you'd like to dine in at that restaurant or have your order home delivered to your place.
- QR Code fast ordering system: Restaurants will be able to generate QR Codes for their menus through their control panel, then when you go to the restaurant you just scan the available QR Codes via the KindChef mobile app in order to access the restaurant's menus and order while sitting at your table rather than going to the cashier or standing in the crowd, waiting in long lines.
- You can contact your Facebook or Twitter friends and share your experience on a restaurant or a cuisine that you've had with them.
- You can use the app "KindChef's Network" to meet new people, connect with them in a restaurant and ask them about their experience in that restaurant! share your beautiful moments and experiences.
- You can not only see restaurant's menus, but you may also watch different video clips that a restaurant may have uploaded to the network! Maybe you'd like to see how your meal is prepared?
One of the coolest features that we are going to implement in the application will be an augmented reality.
This feature will be fun and engaging. Turn on your camera on the application and point it to your plate, then you will suddenly see a 3D Kind Chef coming out of your plate and start talking to you! you may ask him questions and he will reply back! (We have more plans about this augmented reality feature, but this would be a good example of what you might expect)
- Involving ordinary users in our business plan: App users will receive a substantial commission for offering our system to new restaurants. Please check below to see our business plan and how ordinary users can earn commissions by referring new restaurants to the system.
- Database farm: To be able to expand the project worldwide, we need to structure a farm of databases on dedicated servers to ensure that the speed performance of our system will always be reliable no matter the number of active users.
Desktop version of the control panel:
Currently, the MVP version we have developed uses a browser-based application for restaurant owners and staff to manage the incoming orders. A desktop version will be a lot faster and easier to work with. The desktop version of the control panel will be supported on Windows and Mac.
- IOS support for the application: The MVP is designed for Android devices only at the moment. Supporting iOS is a must.
We have many other features planned to add to the system and these will be discussed and implemented in the future versions.
KindChef app will always be freeApplication will always be free for customers to use on Google play store and Apple app Store. The control panel that the restaurant owners use to manage their system will have a free trial period for the first 1000 orders and, if they continue to use the system, they can choose the paid plan (4 choices). The subscription fees (in US dollars) are as follows:
- The first 1000 orders for a new restaurant are free
- After the initial 1000 orders, the cost for 1000 orders is $10
- After the initial 1000 orders, the cost for 10,000 orders is $90
- After the initial 1000 orders, the cost for 100,000 orders is $800
- Or, the cost for a one year subscription is $5000
How it works?When we are done with the KindChef app and Restaurant owners' control Panel applications and everything is ready to go, that's the time to spread KindChef and invite restaurant owners around the globe to come and join the system and use the benefits that KindChef's services provide specifically for restaurant owners. They can esily go to KindChef website and sign up to download their software and that's it; they're in! As said the system has a free trial period, so if they have found it interesting and useful for their restaurant, then they can upgrade and choose their paid plan.
To invite restaurants we will send out our sale persons city by city, country by country. This sales force will register and setup the software on at least 10 restaurants in each city. Read more about our plans and estimations.
Anyone can earn through the referral system!Apart from the app and what it does, we also have thought about a system that not only helps the KindChef to grow faster but also is a way to generate income for anyone who loves it and likes to spread it more and more. So here is the good news: Anyone can invite new restaurants to the system and in this way get a lifetime 10% share! (you can also join our affiliate program from today, checkout commission perks)
To spread the word, the proven best marketing strategy is face-to-face marketing. This is an undeniable fact. So we've decided to share the profit with users who are referring new restaurants to our system.
As mentioned above, we will implement a solid commission structure as part of the app for those users who want to generate a reasonable, ongoing revenue stream by referring new restaurants to use the KindChef software. We will pay our affiliates 10% of all the income that is generated from the restaurant they have referred.
To explain in simple terms: Let’s say you have invited 10 restaurants into our system, and all of them have chosen the lowest paid plan which is US $10 for 1000 orders: Each time a restaurant makes a payment, you earn 10% of their total paid amount as long as they continue their plan. So, for our example:
US $10 x 10 restaurants = US $100
Your commission = US $10 (i.e. 10% x US $100)
For each restaurant you refer, you earn 10% of the total income... on whichever plan they choose, each time they pay to renew their subscribed plan.
So just to give you an idea, if you only refer one restaurant (that one can be your favorite one I assume), and that restaurant chooses the US $5000 plan, you earn US $500 lifetime commision just for referring one restaurant!
That's what I mean by comissions and the "affiliate program". Actually the more restaruants you invite, the more you will earn :)
Huge earning potential - do the math yourself!
Why and how KindChef is bornThe project was born about 6 months ago on July 8, 2013 when some friends of mine and I were walking down one of the busiest streets in town.
We passed by a modern and beautifully presented restaurant which, only months before, had been run down, old and whose staff were unhappy and unpleasant. It was a pizza place and, even though the building and staff didn’t impress months before, their food certainly did.
Given the choice though, I would rather eat elsewhere – somewhere that was far more appealing. But now that restaurant had changed! It was brand new and modern with satisfied customers leaving with smiles on their face.
This pizza restaurant had totally changed its furniture and decor...they had employed new staff...launched their own website...put tablets on every table to entertain customers...had monitors almost everywhere for users to touch and order instead of using the ordinary ordering process. That was huge... and a huge increase for them in their business of course.
The idea then came to me. Wow! How great it would be if there was a system that not only entertained customers while they were dining at a restaurant, but one that also helped restaurant owners to use modern technology and manage their restaurants better and more efficiently than at any time before.
Yes, that is how KindChef was born Since that day, our ideas have been flowing, one after another and our to-do list has been getting longer and longer! We are very excited about the potential of the Kind Chef app and now we need your help to bring everything to life!
Why we have chosen IndiegogoHere in Indiegogo we meet you, you that can help us validate our idea and make sure that it's a good one, good enough that you support it and take the time to share your ideas with us and give us your great inputs. Indiegogo was the best choice for us to find people who are interested in our idea and like it to happen for real!
Our campaign is a "Flexible Funding" one, as we do believe that no matter what, we have to do this... In the past 3 months we have started working on the KindChef project, developed a sample MVP app and restaurants control panel, have met different restaurants and got their inputs and feedbacks and the result of all of these was what we have discussed here in our campaign and a list of to-do tasks... but that's not enough, to be able to develop the project in the best quality, we had to start this campaign, we need to hire more programmers and designers to continue developing.
When we meet our campaign goal, we'll be able to put our full-time into this, expand our team and speed-up developing and if we don't, we still would not hesitate, our estimations would go differently of course but one thing that I know for sure is that I believe it's good to make something new and KindChef is an idea that has the potential to make a difference.
Ok, as soon as we reach the campaign goal, we will be able to hire more programmers to expand our team and therefore we can start working on the above developments. We estimate 7 months for the development of the application and the control panel and then approximately 2 months to debug the whole system and make it ready for public.
In these 2 months, while the team is doing the last debugging and testing, we will hire sale persons in cities in the following countries: United States of America, England, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. This sales force will register and setup the software on at least 10 restaurants in each city. We will start with the main English speaking countries initially, then we will expand the system through other countries. We estimate that it may take 18 months to cover the whole globe.
KindChef game, totally a separate thing... but it's in our to-do-lists too!Yes, that's right! I'm going to talk about another project but in the same campaign, which we call it the KindChef game!
Hmm... I think there's no boundary for new ideas, simply you cannot prevent them from coming into your mind... so we thought, why not?
If something is good, then it must be done! So beside the mobile app and everything that we have mentioned above, we're going to develop a game too. Actually the game is completely a separate project and has nothing to do with the main KindChef network and app...
The game itself will be a different mobile app, again available for both IOS and Andorid devices. We have thought about the KindChef game and prepared most of its main coding toolkits already but actually as we do believe that thinking big is good, but starting small is a must; we won't start developing the game as soon as the campaign is finished. According to our estimations after 3 months of developing the KindChef project itself, we will be done with the main structures and basics, so that would be an appropriate time for some of our programmers to put a quarter of their time on the game part in a day. As the game toolkits are mostly ready, both the KindChef game and the app can be published at the same time. But still the game may be published 1 or 2 months later at most. To read more about our estimations and schedules, you can click here.
KindChef the game? So what is it about?I myself love the games that never end! they make you addicted by themselves, let alone when your friend has a higher score and you wanna break it!
KindChef game is that kind of games, it's suppose to never end but keeps you playing till you hit a new record.
Hmm... Games that start by asking questions are not my type, also the ones that need me to read lots of tutorials and descriptions make me sick! And in games that everything is perfect and cool, I feel bored! Something should go wrong so that a story can happen, am I right? So here's the scenario:
You come into the restaurant as a mad customer, there's a waiter or a waitress in front of you who likes to serve you but as soon as you start throwing glasses or anything else that comes into your hand, he starts to protect the stuff that are behind him so that you won't break anything or something... like bottle of wines, etc... there are different stuff available for you to throw at him like glasses, plates, salt, different fruits... the more things you break, the more score and coins you will earn.
The graphics and game design is actually clean and funny, it is designed to be easily understandable without so many extra things around or messy menu.
It's not a normal game! The game is designed to give you real benefits in real life!Actually we have thought how cool would it be if the game would not just be a game! It actually gives you real benefits. So that's why we have set it in 2 modes:
- In Game: You play for fun, hit new scores... just like a normal game.
- In Life: You're actually putting real money into this and according to the scores and the game coins that you earn, you can have a free dinner at your favorite restaurant or get an extra discount!
Well, when you enter the "In Life" mode of the game, you don't have anything to throw to the waiter by default, you need to buy them... the game uses the secure in-app-purchase system that you may have seen lots of times in different apps and games nowadays. (some games use this system to let you pay real money to buy game coins so that you can shop some weapons, etc.. inside the game) So after you have bought some stuff to throw, then you start the game and the more stuff you break, the more game coins you earn... the game coins that you earn here, in "In Life" mode can be used as real discounts when you go to a restaurant which is connected to the main KindChef app.
The KindChef game is connected to the real app, so when you go to your favorite restaurant and order via the application, the app checks how much game coins you have earned and according to that, you will get a discount on your order! simple and easy, the more game coins you have earned, the more discounts you will get...
So when does this mode is going to come?
In the first release verion of the game, we will only put the "In Game" mode to see the results and the feedbacks of the players... user's feedbacks always make a game a better one and effects how the future version of it is going to be. Then we will release a better version and this time with the "In Life" mode added :)
As the whole ordering process and discount calculations will be done all by the KindChef app, adding the "In Life" mode to the game needs the KindChef app to be updated too, so that they can get connected to eachother and make the game a real beneficial one!
Back our campaign:It doesn't matter how much...
What matters is that by backing our campaign you have shown us that you liked the idea and were interested enough to come and put your hard earned money back behind it. What matters the most is that we have found you, you that are interested and looking for the success of the KindChef project seriously. Just know that you are so important and only with your contributions KindChef can be alive.
Share our campaign:At the top of this page, underneath the presenting video you can see our campaign's link for you to share it. Please share our campaign! This is so important for us... Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Pinterest, LinkedIn and etc... The only way for like-minded people to hear about it is to help the word go out and be shared here and there.
Get rewards for sharing and spreading the word:Indiegogo has a built-in system for tracking referrals to their site. If you login to your Indiegogo account and scroll to the top of this page, underneath of our presenting video, you'll see an input box "Share This Campaign" which has a link inside of it, that is our campaign's link.
The link looks like this: http://igg.me/at/kindchef/x/YourIdNumber
As you can see, there's a number at the end of the link that is your Indiegogo unique Number (you should be logged in) which is a proof that when you share our link and someone clicks on it, anywhere on the Internet, they will be taken to the KindChef campaign page and Indiegogo counts a "referral" for you. So in this way Indiegogo let us know that the visitor who came to the page is your referal and how much he has contributed. You yourself can also go to your Indiegogo profile under the "My Impact" tab you can see how much your referrals have contributed to our campaign.
This is what we would like to do:
As we love KindChef, we're going to create a history wall for it and we'll call it "Kind Wall". It's going to capture everything, every little moment so its history is recorded. Every moment of our processing, all that happens to us, all of the joyful moments and not so happy times, celebrations, birthday parties and everything else that is meaningful! We're going to mention everyone who helped the idea to grow and happen, anyone who contributed and helped us on our way...
With you supporting us, this idea will take off quickly and reach and, ideally exceed our goals. We encourage you to write on the Kind Wall, letting us know why you have contributed to our campaign and also share your ideas about improving KindChef with us – you can include your photo if you’d like.
So, login to your Indiegogo account right now and start sharing now!. Share the idea with all your friends, refer the most friends to our campaign, checkout your referrals' contributions in total and you can get the head page Kind Wall online interview. We're going to interview the top ones who have shared and their referrals contributed to the campaign the most.
So please do not hesitate! Share our campaign using the available share buttons underneath our video. The more you share, the more the campaign will be known among the people around the world.
Let us know your inputs:Contact us through our website kindchef.com, Facebook page, Twitter or comment here on our campaign.
Your ideas and suggestions can greatly help us in our way to develop a better product. KindChef is a huge project and of course lots of things can be added to it... Some stuff that we still didn't think about them! just let us know your inputs and we hear all your ideas and make our to-do-lists even longer and longer... We love KindChef and love to live with it, no matter how crazy and time-consuming ideas can be... this is our life, KindChef is never going to sleep... never...
Just a little introductionWe are Myflashlab, we develop digital goods for everyone.
We have started working seriously since 2005, then decided to create some useful snippets and put them for sale on Envato Marketplaces. Hmm... we develop almost anything related to web and internet; from huge website templates to little OOP (Object Oriented Programming) snippets for programmers in different fields.
You can also find our Envato profile here.
Gradually after we've overcome our financial problems, started investing on our own projects. Now we're expanding our fields of expertise everyday, considering on helping developers and programmers to grow faster and also provide internet users with useful ready to use products.
In the past few years, smartphones and tablet devices were growing so fast and the number of people who use them are increasing enormously... So we have put our main focus on developing goods for mobile app developers... creating some useful snippets and Extensions to help them develop a mobile app faster and better.
So what is this club thing about?KindChef project is one of the most interesting ideas that we have ever came up with, so we have thought it would be so awesome if we startup a club when the camapign is finished for the ones who loved the idea so much that contributed to it.
In the club we share and discuss ideas, keep lovers up-to-date about the project, share them with our experiences and difficulties at the middle of the way and more... Generally we want to make an activy and live community of KindChef lovers who care about it and love to be the KindChef's kind partners.
As part of being an active community we also sometimes run contests about different stuff and pronounce winners, maybe setup meetups and etc... as we think to have an active community, motivations, challenges and also meetings are vital.
Developers Club:This club is for developers, programmers or designers. The discussions here are somehow similar but we ourselves as developers also get more focused on the designing and programming parts of the project that we think developers would find them interesting :)
We are documenting our development processes step by step, no matter you're a designer or a programmer, you will see how a project like KindChef gets started from ground zero until its release version. We discuss about project managing, Scrum experiences, problems we have faced, interacting between programmers in different fields, designing final touches and etc...
We have introduced many perks to support all levels of donations. If you are eager to participate in our project and be part of the exciting evolution of KindChef, we sincerely appreciate your support and generosity. With your assistance, we can achieve and exceed our plans and goals for the Kind Chef application!
- Lovers Perks: For anyone who loves the idea and likes to be part of it.
- Lovers Commission Perks: By contributing and choosing these types of perks, you will be inside of our "affiliate program" automatically and get an incerdible share percent on the restaurants that join the KindChef's system everyday... Huge earning potential! click here to read more about the commission perks.
- Web Developers Perks: JAVA, Objective-C, AS3, PHP, HTML programmers and Web/Graphic designers can choose these types of perks and have access to some useful snippets and graphics, also can join our Developers club and participate to the discussions about project managing and our experiences among the way.
- Restaurant Owners Perks: These types of perks are great for restaurant owners, who liked the idea and the KindChef's services and want to have our early special offers.
Lovers Commission Perks let you generate a reasonable, ongoing revenue stream. Just choose one of the available Commission Perks and easily get in to our system's lifetime affiliate!
How to get involved?
As we have mentioned earlier in the Business Plan section, anyone can help the Kindchef network to grow and refer new restaurants to the system. And Kindchef's "affiliate program" shares 10% of all the income that is generated from the restaurants they have referred with them.
We thought how we can appreciate the ones who like to contribute to our campaign and help the idea, so we have introduced commission perks.
By choosing a commission perk, you'll get in to our "affiliate program" as a lifetime affiliate just right now, today! Like the one who invites restaurants to the system, you'll be also known as an affiliate without referring any restaurants, just by choosing a commission perk. And as soon as restaurants join our system day by day, we will automatically connect them to your panel and make them your affiliate.
That's your generosity if you help the idea more and choose the higher perks... So by choosing a higher commision level perks, you not only be an affiliate for more restaurants but also get more comission percent of the total income. For example if you choose "Lovers Commission Level 8" you'll get 30% commision on 140 restaurants! The future regular affiliates who refer restaurants to our system won't ever get higher than 10% commision but only to appreciate your helps we have gone further and reached it to 30% commision only for you who helped us in this early state of the project.
So let's say if those 140 restaurants have chosen the weakest paid plan that is 10 USD for 1000 orders (restaurant owners can of course change their plan and upgrade to a stronger one anytime that they like, but in our examples we're just considering the minimums), each time they pay (1400 USD in total for 140 restaurants), you earn 30% of their total paid amount, that is 420 USD. And this commision remains for you and you'll be paid as long as they continue with our services and renew their subscription each time...
I always say without lovers of something, nothing could happen! it's all you that can help the idea to get shaped and happen, with all your contributions, sharing, inputs and ideas, Kindchef can grow.
So we have also designed some special certificates (with Kindchef brand/name and the founder's signature) to appreciate your helps and efforts.
Certificates are an acknowledgment from us to you with your name on them in your honor.
Web Developers: What is our Tech license?
If you checkout "Web Developers" Perks, you see that we're giving all of our OOP classes and grapghic designs that used inside of the project to you kind developers, all licensed under our Tech license.
Tech license is actually as same as the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License which lets you use the files both in personal and commercial projects. Click here to read the full legal statment.