Kingdom City Church was founded in 1996 just years after Bishop James Harper moved his family (wife Mona Harper and daughters Morgan and Jamie Grace) to Stone Mountain, Georgia. Since then their family has been devoted to serving KCC and the community as a whole. Most members at KCC were individually evangelized and discipled by the Harper family. We believe in worshipping together but also in stepping outside of the four walls and executing the Great Commission.
Located in an area where divorce, high school drop out and teen pregnancy rates are high, KCC's leaders and members are committed to the Stone Mountain area and need your help in continuing this work. Bishop James & Pastor Mona Harper, our elders, members, Youth Pastor, Children's Pastor and their wives (Pastor Sean & Gladys Campbell and Pastor Patrick & Morgan Nichols) are eager to join with YOU in an effort to continue in serving the community around KCC and the body of Christ as a whole.
What We Really Need
Your funds will help us in purchasing:
- Bibles w Daily Devotions for all kids & youth (including neighborhood & community outreach)
- Improved 4:12 On-the-Go Bus! (Mobile Youth Ministry)
- 2 Fifteen Passenger vans (transportation to services & youth projects)
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Portable Baptistry
- Recreational Equipment
Your contribution, no matter how small, will make a huge impact on our youth ministry.
- 4:12 Kids and Teens attending weekly services will be impacted
- Kids and teens in the community will receive bibles free of charge
- Kids and teens who come into contact with the On-the-Go Bus will be encouraged and motivated
Thank you so much for your consideration! We are really excited about what God is doing and would love for you to be a part of it.