About the Insiders@ Project.
With headquarters in Guadalajara, Mexico, the Insiders internet TV and networking project was launched in 2012 as a way to share knowledge, experiences and best practices by inviting subject matter experts to speak to on-site and online audiences, using live streaming as well as real time social networks chat and messaging tools. At the same time, we promote networking on our events and we interview on camera our attendants, so they can also share with the world their experiences, testimonials and, if they are entrepreneurs, their start-up projects.
Press coverage (in spanish).
Our mission is to provide a live, interactive worldwide showcase for local young entrepreneurs and start-ups communities in a global context, by bringing together mentors, coaches, high level executives and other key players related to the start-ups and incubators environment to be our Insiders, and to address the young generation of entrepreneurs who are willing to fulfill their dreams and need advise from the experts.
We support our activities with two recently developed websites www.insiders-at.com where the community can browse our past and future program as well as register to our upcoming events; and www.insiders-at.me the community's social network which aims to connect the key players of the global entrepreneurship environment to share ideas, experiences, best practices and trends. UPDATE: This dedicated social network is now available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Hindi, French, German and Italian.
Our global launching campaign goals.
By contributing to this crowdfunding campaign, you will help us to reach the following objectives, which are considered as the first stage of our global project:
- To develop a more comprehensive program of english and spanish speaking events divided in three main knowledge areas: management skills, the social dimension of entrepreneurship and, starting-up processes and best practices. During the year 2014 we will produce 12 events, one each month, and these three knowledge areas will be covered on series of 4 events each. We will produce also a one-day special event in London named Insiders Day @London
- To be a worldwide showcase for projects which otherwise would stay low key, by producing the Insiders Experience events in different locations, including a special day long event in London in June 2014.
- To enhance the quality of our productions by getting new and more professional equipment.
- To create jobs by enlarging our current team and, in a second stage by opening branch offices in different locations.
The future for the Insiders@ Project.
About the Insiders Day @London · 2014
Our first international live event is set to be held on June, 2014. This one-day long event will feature guest speakers of different countries in a series of Insiders' sessions about startups, crowdfunding, mentorship, social entrepreneurship, management and leadership among other interesting topics, as well as social and networking activities. Don't miss the opportunity to sponsor this event which will broadcasted live for the global entrepreneurship community. This event is proudly organized in partnership with the Mexican Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain.
Our needs for this first stage.
In order to reach our goals and move to the next level we aim to raise $80,000 which will be used to:
Buy more professional audio and video equipment which includes, a second HD camera, a set of wireless microphones for the guest speakers, and a professional switcher device to support our on-site and live streaming performance.
- Upgrade our live streaming service, to a pro plan, so we can broadcast on higher definition (720p), without ads and have access to a more complete metrics service, in order to understand better our audiences.
- Enlarge the Insiders team by hiring new personnel such as an event manager, live streaming and multimedia producers and staff; public relations and community managers, as well as marketing and advertising professionals.
- Enhance our marketing and advertising strategies to reach a more global audience before, during and after each #InsidersExperience.
- Pay the fees for the services of the venues where we hold our events.
- Travel expenses for our guest speakers when holding events on our home location.
- Travel expenses for the Insiders Crew members when invited to broadcast live from other host locations, including the Insiders Day @London 2014.
A flexible campaign.
This is a flexible campaign which means that on the case that we don't reach the full funding goal after 60 days, we will keep your kind contributions to cover our immediate needs in order to go on with the project.
- All your contributions can be made through any major credit card, or using PayPal, this world renown payment service also accepts all major credit cards.
- In order to optimize the campaign resources, all deliveries will be made through regular post service, please be patient for the arrivals.
- In the case that you are contributing as a business or community, please include name and contact data of one representative for the follow up.
- The free access to the Insiders summit in Cancun includes the all-inclusive resort package and the conference activities, it doesn't include airfare or personal expenses; and is subject to the organization of this event. Please consider that this first annual conference is not included in our current crowdfunding campaign, therefore it will require from us other efforts to accomplish that project.
Other ways you can help.
Since this is a global project which will support entrepreneurs all over the world in following their dreams, you may help us in other ways, such as:
If you know anyone who has experience and expertise in any of our three knowledge areas, please tell her/him to contact us, she or he may be our guest Insider in a future event.