Crossroad Gun Shop is building an indoor public shooting range in Zion Crossroads, VA. A public shooting facility has been needed in Central Virginia for a very long time. Greg Armstrong, owner of Crossroad Gun Shop has had a vision to build such a facility for several years.
- Greg Armstrong founded Crossroad Gun Shop several years ago with a little cash and a determination to put customers ahead of profits.
- This campaign is 100% about meeting the needs and desires of the community.
- Your contribution will help make sure this range opens with everything it needs to be a world class shooting and training facility.
Choose from one of the Perks at left and you will save huge when you come to use the range. These Perks represent a 50% savings on normal range fees and memberships. These prices will never be offered again. Furthermore, purchase a Perk from this campaign and you will receive the discounted price on memberships and range fees forever.
What We Need & What You Get
Details about the perks and how your contribution will help are as follows:
- We want to raise $150,000 with this campaign. Any amount we are able to raise will be put to use to build a world class shooting and training facility.
- All of the perks are really half price discount coupons that never expire.
- Purchase a lane rental for only $10 and every time you use the range, your lane rental will be $10 instead of the regular price of $20.
- Claim a one year Founding Membership for just $175 and your price when it comes time to renew will not be the regular $350, but the same $175, that's half off membership for life. Membership includes free lane rentals.
- A one year Family Membership is available during this campaign for only $300. Family Membership includes free lane rentals for you and up to three members of your household over the age of 16. Family Memberships can be renewed for the same low price of $300 forever.
- Don't think you will use the range but would like to see more economic activity and commercial revenue for Fluvanna County, claim a Supporter Contribution for only $5. If you decide to give range shooting a try you can use this Perk as a credit toward lane rental.
- If you don't think you will use the range but would like to claim an immediate benefit, we have that too. Purchase a training coupon for $40 that you can use for any training course.
- Charter Membership is available for $500. This is a five year membership, that's just $100 a year. Greater savings than the one year membership and less than or equal to membership at any of the local private shooting clubs. You will be able to renew your Charter Membership for the same low price of $500 every time you renew. Membership includes free lane rental.
- Corporate Sponsors will enjoy the best Perks of all. For just $5,000 you will enjoy free lane rental, priority lane reservation and first call for every member of your organization. You will also have your contribution permanently memorialized on an engraved brass plaque in the range lobby. Corporate Sponsor Membership is a ten year membership and you will be able to renew at the same low price of $5,000. Corporate Sponsors will also be invited to the Grand Opening Celebration that will be held featuring gourmet catering, refreshments and whatever else I can think of. It's going to be a party.
- I'm sure your asking yourself "How can this facility be built for just $150,000?" These funds are not being used to build the range. Funding for range construction is coming from different sources. These funds will be used for purchasing the targets, ammunition and range equipment that will be needed in addition to the basic stalls, target carriers and backstop. Any additional funds will be used for operating capital and hire staff.
Your contribution will have the following impact on the community:
- You will be helping to bring commercial economic activity to Central Virginia and Fluvanna County. Also, you are saving 50% on membership and range fees.
- I have kept Crossroad Gun Shop operating in spite of a bad economy and reductions in the discretionary spending of my customers. I know how to stretch a dollar. I also know how important your hard earned money is to you.
- Offering these Perks is one more way I work to save you money.
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Whether you claim one of the Perks or not, you can help by spreading the word about this campaign by emailing the link to your family and friends.
- Help make noise and express support for the Indoor Public Shooting Range using your social media pages.
- Click on any of the links below to share the news and find out more information!
Remember, these Perks will NEVER be offered again!
Opening day for the Indoor Public Shooting Range is scheduled for March 2014 with construction beginning in December 2013.