Hello and thank you so much for visiting our page! We are raising funds for the Crossfit KFOR (Kosovo Force) located at Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo. This crossfit box is open and available for anyone currently stationed there, all NATO forces not just US troops. They have had athletes from Poland, Germany, and other countries. They hold events such as the annual Memorial Day Murph. It is a non-profit Crossfit military affiliate. Since no one is charged monthly fees, all the equipment has been acquired through generous donations and athletes purchasing their own gear.
What We Need & What You Get
Breaking it down folks:
- Crossfit KFOR is in desperate need of new bumper plates and kettle bells, as well as things like jump ropes, resistance bands, ab mats, etc.
- All money raised will go to purchasing and shipping new gear from Rogue to Kosovo.
- For your donation, you can choose from multiple perks or donate perk-free so all of your donation goes to buying equipment.
- Pairs of bumper plates (10, 15, 25, 45)
- Kettle bells (2 of each 26, 35, 44, and 53 lbs)
- Two sets of resistance bands (red, blue, and green)
- Med balls (2 of each 10, 14, and 20 lbs)
- Speed ropes
- Ab mats
Crossfit is a community. While soldiers are away from home, family and friends, it helps to have a piece of that home with them. For many that piece of home is Crossfit. We seek to make their box away from home the best it can be. With your contribution we can do that.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Please help out by sharing our campaign with everyone you know! Facebook, Twitter, Everybody!