IT'S NOT TO LATE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO OUR Push Pull Cardio Campaign.
I am Alan Ashley, the guy behind Push Pull Cardio. Being an Air Force veteran and a father of three, I am well-versed in dealing with challenges and overcoming barriers to success. In 2012, I was faced with two of the most difficult situations someone could face. My older brother fell into a coma that nearly claimed his life and weeks later I lost my oldest daughter to cancer. Both of these situations changed me forever. I wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself and to help others in their pursuit of healthier lifestyles.
My Education and Certifications:
- Masters in Business Administration
- American Council on Exercise - Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association - CPR/AED
Serving the Community
PPC conducts outdoor group fitness classes every Saturday and Sunday starting 8AM. Our classes provide a intense yet fun workout that helps each member get a few steps closer towards reaching their goals. Your help will help us expand this program, allowing us to move indoors and offer classes several times EVERY DAY. This is important because your contributions will give families in the community a low cost solution to receive training by a certified trainer.
What We Need
With your support, we are raising the $30,000 needed to fully fund our first fitness studio. With that we will be able to obtain a building along with the purchasing of all equipment needed. 100% of your contribution will go to pay for the studio.
TRX Mounting System, TRX Suspension Trainers, Rubber Flooring
Other Specialized Equipment (Not All Shown Here)
What You Get
You will be helping children and families around the world as we donate a portion of our profits to organizations which fight life-threatening diseases (more below).
We didn't forget about you either! :) All contributions are welcome!
- $1 - Thank You - Any amount helps. A heartfelt thanks for helping make Push Pull Cardio a reality!!
- $10 - Supporter - All of the above + Facebook and website shout out as a supporter of Push Pull Cardio.
- $15 - Silver Supporter - All of the above + Push Pull Cardio Wristband
- $25 - Friend - All of the above + personalized thank you letter.
- $50 - Endorser - All of the above + limited edition Push Pull Cardio sackpack.
- $100 - Sponsor (Old) - All of the above + limited edition Push Pull Cardio T-Shirt.
- $250 - Sponsor (New) - All of the above + limited edition Push Pull Cardio Sweater.
- $1000 - Patron -All of the above + suspension training system with customize workout. + Name engraved on Founder's Plague.
- $2500 - Champion- All of the above + workout created and named in your honor. Workout will be done each year the month of our anniversary. + Name engraved on Founder's Plaque.
Women's Push Pull Cardio Limited Edition T-Shirt Mock-up
Men's Push Pull Cardio Limited Edition T-Shirt Mock-up
At PPC, not only do we have a mission of creating healthy lifestyles, we are also in the fight to cure life-threatening diseases in children. Being a parent and having endured the loss of a child to cancer, I know firsthand the impact childhood disease has on the whole family. When I lost my daughter, the amount of support we received was incredible. PPC wants to help other families going through similar situations before they have to experience the loss of their child.
What Does This Really Mean?
Your contributions would help on two fronts. First, did you know The United States is one of the world's most overweight nations with over 31% of adults being obese? With your help we can make an impact on a community by providing an affordable solution.
Second, with 20% of PPC's profits being donated to charities assisting in the prevention of childhood diseases, the true impact of your contributions will be multiplied and felt by families around the world for years to come.
Other Ways You Can Help
Help me get the word out and make some noise about our project by sharing and reposting on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and other forums.
Please use the Indiegogo share tools, as this will help this project gain exposure and get it listed on the front pages of Indiegogo.
Again, please spread the word and tell ALL your friends. You'll help make the world a healthier place to live in. Thank you!