The goal of this campaign is to raise $1 million for these victims.
This money will be used for:
- Shuttle bus rental, to ferry affected runners to parks, trails, etc. that are open for use
- Grief counselors for all runners who need it
- Maps of the areas surrounding national parks, so runners can find other places to run until the shutdown ends
- Individual grants for particularly hard-hit runners, to help ease their suffering
- Free 30-minute massages to relieve stress
- Gift cards for affected runners, so they can take "retail therapy" sessions at local running stores to ease their pain
Please consider making a donation.
No one else is speaking up for these runners. Will you?