This aftermath is just the beginning. Thank you so much.
UPDATE : 12-HOUR INTERNET PARTY!!
This THURSDAY (1/31) as a big THANK YOU SO MUCH to you guys, I'll be livestreaming all day. Expect crafts. Expect special guests. Expect karaoke. ALSO, at the end of the day, I want to cook grilled cheese WITH YOU, in real time. So don't forget to buy cheese.
HEY AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND! WE ARE COMING TO YOU!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOM!!!111!!!! This is so incredible and amazing.
Check it out! We’re going to Australia and New Zealand!!! Let us know where we should go... Otherwise I will just be wandering aimlessly amongst the dingos…. You have those right?
Donate just $1 or more and get your city on ze map and help us decide. :) (THE MAP!)
Also, how rad is that threesome? Bilbo is our cameraman.
HEY, CANADA and UK! WE'RE COMING!!
IT'S HAPPENING! After the most incredible weekend in FUN-draising history, we get to bring the tour to Canada and UK. SO EXCITE. Help plan our route! Each donation puts a mark on the map, and we are basing our route off of the highest concentration of marks. Cheerio, eh!
WTF: WE DID IT ALREADY?!
Hey guys! So it turns out that... YOU ARE AMAZING! Let's keep going and see if we can get this tour into Canada and Europe and the Southern Hemispheres! Also, I hope you know that all this good karma means we have to do a lot of volunteer work along the way...
WHO: Hannah Hart?
Hello! I am the creator, editor, and cooking chef of the online web series "My Drunk Kitchen."
The show was originally a single video for a friend, but due to the wonders of the internet, I quickly found myself leaving my desk-monkey job in NYC to pursue the lavish life of a YouTuber in Los Angeles (read: couch-surfing!). It's been magical.
However, throughout this time in online stardom, I have always wanted to meet my community of "Hartosexuals." This is the campaign to help get the tour/travel show funded as I eat my way through the heart of America's kitchens.
WHAT: "Hello, Harto!" - the tour
ONE PART VLOG: Musings and karaoke from the RV as we roll all over this fine country. I'll also shoot vlogs at the meetups I'll be doing in each city.
ONE PART TRAVEL SHOW: A crowd-sourced travel show, I will go to the places that YOU think I should check out in the cities YOU are from. Forsaking the glitz and glamor of America's biggest metropolises (metropolii?), I am more interested in touring the states from the perspective of those these videos have touched (appropriately).
You control the route in two ways:
- FIRST, we're going to ask the zip code of each person who donates and base our route on cities with the highest concentration of Hartosexuals.
- SECOND, we're going to give you printable real-world like buttons (HARTOS!) that you can stick on your favorite pizza joint, bar, dog park, or historical landmark. When we roll into town we'll determine where to shoot the travel portion of the show by following your Hartos.
ONE PART KITCHEN: I'll be shooting an episode of My Drunk Kitchen in every city we go to. Which leads me to ask... Can I get drunk in your kitchen? Each person who donates gets their name thrown in the hat as a potential kitchen host. When we roll into town, we'll pick a person at random, call that brave person, and have a respectful culinary experience together.
We're building our route based on which areas have the highest concentration of Hartosexuals. Anyone who donates $1 or more gets on the map!
...Don't know how to make this part more interesting... instead let's talk about...
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Without you guys, this tour would just be me on the road, quietly visiting the National Parks.
Everyone who donates $1 or more gets:
• On my secret tour mailing list, letting you know when and where the meetups will go down. Sometimes we'll meet at a food bank to volunteer, sometimes we'll meet at a petting zoo. You can never know.
• If you so choose, we'll throw your name in the hat to be the host kitchen when we roll into town. You can opt out if your scurrred.
• A wistful sigh of gratitude, as a I look into the ether and contemplate your divine genorisity.
In addtion to all that, we have some fun perks for people:
Because I want to hug your squishy bodies.