We believe the urgent transformation needed in our society and our economy can best be achieved by Scotland as a small autonomous country. Bringing political and economic structures and decision-making closer to the Scottish people is a core Green principle and ambition.
Our vision for an independent Scotland includes an elected head of state, the removal of nuclear weapons & our withdrawal from the archaic NATO alliance and an independent Scottish currency, giving us the full fiscal autonomy we need. We want to see a Scotland that breaks with the failed economic model of the past. With independence we can focus instead on building a prosperous and healthy society in a sustainable and responsibly managed environment.
What We Need & What You Get
Our campaign won't be funded by big business and wealthy individuals. We need your help to promote this progressive vision of what independence can mean,
- Donate £5 and you'll get a thank-you tweet
- Donate £15 and you'll receive a free Green Yes bag
- Donate £30 or more and you'll receive a free Green Yes t-shirt
Your donation will allow to deliver our message in communities across Scotland. With it:
- We will be able to print leaflets for stalls, meetings and leaflet drops
- We can pay for Green Yes speakers travel expenses, allowing our message to reach meetings across the country
- We can produce more Green Yes merchandise which will promote our brand as well as bring more funds back in to the campaign
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- You can get involved with the campaign in your local area by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can follow us on twitter @GreenYes2014 and like us on facebook at 'Green Yes'
And that’s all there is to it.