Short SummaryWho am I? My name is Shaheer Naqvi. I'm the director and co-writer of GRAY, a short film based on a heartless contract killer trying to deal with his morality. After being faced with more and more kills he decides it's time to stop and confronts his unstable employer about his decision.
- This campaign is to raise funds in order to have a theatrical screening of our film at the Colleyville Cinema Grille movie theater in Colleyville, TX. The movie theater charges $400 for a 2-hour screening. Since Indiegogo has a $500 minimum campaign goal we plan to use the extra $100 (if we raise said amount) on posters that will be given out/signed at the screening.
- What will we do if we make more money then we have set in our goal? If such a thing were to happen, all excess funds will go directly towards funding our next short film. Since we're independent filmmakers we're always looking for various ways to get funding, what better way then have people who are just as passionate about our projects as us help bring them to life?
What We Need & What You Get
- The amount we need to raise in order to have our film screened at our local movie theater is $400. Since Indiegogo has a minimum funding goal of $500 the remaining $100 will go direct towards printing posters to hand out/sign at the screening. If we raise more funds than expected they will go directly into our future film projects. We are not making any profit for ourselves through this campaign, it is solely for our theatrical screening.
- For your generous donations, you receive a specific reward (or "perk") depending on the amount you choose to donate.
- However much we end up raising through this campaign will go directly towards the theatrical screening of GRAY. If we do not reach our $500 goal we (ourselves) will pay the remaining difference in order to have the screening.
- What happens if this campaign IS fully funded? We get to have our awesome theatrical screening and any excess funds raised will go directly towards printing posters to hand out/sign at the screening. Anything more than that will fund our future projects.
Other Ways You Can Help
We understand that not everyone is in a position to donate, but you can still help!:
- Share this campaign website with your friends and family to help spread the word and possibly get them to contribute!
- Indiegogo has great sharing tools you can use to share the page on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. Help us out by sharing the page with as many people possible!
Thank you for your time and generosity. We truly appreciate it.