The Granite State Music Festival is going into its 3rd year, after two great years of showcasing and celebrating local music. Here are some facts about GSMF.
- GSMF is a 501(C)3 non profit organization
- GSMF is completely volunteer run - any money that comes in goes to the festival not the board of trustees or the executive director
- Most musicians and all of the arts and food vendors are from New Hampshire, bolstering the local creative economy.
- GSMF has started a scholarship program for high school seniors looking to make music their career.
- Over 150 musicians have been served in the first two years of the festival.
- GSMF is a family-friendly, professional showcase, connecting the region's best musicians with the community.
What We Need & What You Get
We need to raise $8000 to pay our upfront costs for the 2014 festival. Though we do raise money through ticket sales and corporate sponsorships, it is not enough to cover the downpayments needed to get the festival started. The stage and sound company, headlining acts and venue all need to be paid in advance.
In exchange for your support we have a list of fabulous perks at certain giving levels.
- $25 GSMF Sticker
- $50 GSMF T-shirt
- $100 Pair of Tickets to the fest
- $150 Sticker, T-shirt and a pair to Tickets to the fest
- $250 Introduce a band from the festival roster
- $500 4 VIP passes, 2 t-shirts and a sticker
- $1000 Banner with your name or company's name on the stage plus 4 VIP tickets
- $2500 Your child plays the festival on Sunday!
- $5000 Stage Sponsor - 2 banners with your name or your company's name on the stages, 8 VIP tickets and 4 t-shirts
- $10,000 Festival Sponsor "your name (or company's name) presents: Granite State Music Festival on the stage, our website, posters and on our t-shirts
Your support at any level will ensure GSMF's ability to bring quality performances to NH. Music festivals are an important part of our musical fiber, and as a community, we need to band together to make sure that we have them in our community!
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help:
- Please help us spread the word! Share us on Facebook, tell your friends....make some noise!
- Please use the Indiegogo share tools!