"Help Deliver a Knockout Blow to Dangerous Kerosene!"
What's Your Impact?
- Give one of the 1.2 BILLION people who live "off-grid" a safe way to light their home.
- Save lives & improve the health of a villager & their family
- Reduce the number of deaths from accidental fires caused by kerosene.
Put 15% more income in your Villager's pocket. (fuel savings.)
- Help a villager start "saving the savings" and fund their next MiniSun12H.
Allow children to read for longer and do so more easily in their home after dark.
You'll be a liberator and an all-round happiness booster!
You'll help the environment too! Kerosene is a nasty pollutant and contributes heavily towards Climate Change.Let's cut that out.
- Help establish the demand and distribution network needed for not only MiniSun12H, but subsequent SunLife NGO products (already in development) for those in fuel poverty throughout the developing world. Read more at MiniSun12h.org
Other stuff you should know:
- Read more about the horrible damage kerosene does to users health, finances and the environment here.
- Watch more videos / view more pictures in the indiegogo gallery.
- Read more about SunLife NGO, our charitable status and where donations go here (hint: it's not sketchy admin cost & salaries).
Stephen and the team have developed the SunLife Concept from over 30 years of visiting and working in West Africa. It is so close! Now we need your help and inspiration to get MinSun12H into the hands of each and every individual who needs one.
- PLEASE forward a link ( http://igg.me/at/minisun12h ) to our campaign to your email address list and tell your friends why you think this is a worthwhile campaign.
- There are lots of Indigogo share tools to share this on your favourite social media platforms too. As Stephen and "Prof" asked for in the video - please tell the world!
"Many hands make light work!"
Thank you so much for contributing and helping out.
Please email info@MiniSun12H.org with any other questions.
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST FUEL POVERTY! Choose your boxing "weight", start packing a punch against kerosene fuel poverty and read about your perks :)