"Because I see what people can't"
We can't see indoor air pollution until it's too late. That's why we created Foobot (formerly Alima).
Foobot is an Indoor Air Quality Monitor designed to help you take control of your closest environment.
With a first reading on the device your will be able to know in an instant if your air is polluted or not. Then, on the mobile app, you will be able to:
- Access to your historical data and tag pollution peaks
- Get notified when crossing a threshold, defined by the World Health Organization
- Get warned from future pollution peaks.
- VOC: total Volatile Organic Compounds, including gases such as Formaldehyde, Benzene, Toluene, Ethylene glycol, etc.)
- PM: Particulate Matter (PM2.5)
- CO2: Carbon Dioxide
- CO: Carbon Monoxide
- T: Temperature
- H: Humidity
Tagging a pollution peak
Foobot is now available on different marketplaces and shops!
Have a safe breathing day,
The Foobot Team.